Which members round your top 5 list?

Deity

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully not.

You underestimate the gross lack of intelligence that Deity has. You will regret putting hope in him!

Edited by Shuuda

You underestimate the gross lack of intelligence that Deity has. You will regret putting hope in him!

The hope is small anyway, but really...I hope he will listen this time.

Jesus people, calm down. To quote Shakespeare "What's in a name?" Yeah, you're going to go on about other reasons as to why you hate him, but that didn't happen in this topic. Plus, I find all this

What makes this time different than all the previous?

funny since he hasn't posted here since agreeing to Ishtar's advice.

Obviously not (wasn't even my point...) but I think you all are overreacting a bit in this case.

lol you idiots think what you want, the time is upon us and you are all going to die and im going to live forever on earth when god comes and if you dont believ eme its because you flame me all the time and i never do anything so fuck off

Some shit people will never let slide, ever. I mean I really am sorry to be the one to say this, but the only way you will ever get people to lay off of Loki is by having each one banned.

And then if that happens I am going to have to also be the one who brings up that several members who regularly contribute to various areas were banned, but the one who does nothing but disrupt and actually commonly breaks rules is fine. Learning that Loki is pretty much immune to being suspended made me realize that this is still going to get funnier.

And then if that happens I am going to have to also be the one who brings up that several members who regularly contribute to various areas were banned, but the one who does nothing but disrupt and actually commonly breaks rules is fine. Learning that Loki is pretty much immune to being suspended made me realize that this is still going to get funnier.

DHero and TLS "contributed" to various areas? Okay...

Immune? You sir, do not know the truth of the matter. He's been suspended at least twice, possibly three times. I don't quite remember exactly, but "immune" is far from the truth.

DHero and TLS "contributed" to various areas? Okay...

Immune? You sir, do not know the truth of the matter. He's been suspended at least twice, possibly three times. I don't quite remember exactly, but "immune" is far from the truth.

Not them, I am talking about the people so annoyed by him that they decide to mention it, you know, constantly.

Oh but, he is immune for the most part. He flamed a few people yesterday, and because he was "baited" nothing was done. But he wasn't really baited, it just looks like it because people aren't nice to him.

I wish I was immune to the rules. :(

Oh but, he is immune for the most part. He flamed a few people yesterday, and because he was "baited" nothing was done. But he wasn't really baited, it just looks like it because people aren't nice to him.

Even if he was baited, he was still flaming, so he should've gotten warned anyway.

Here's something I've got for this topic (cause I'm not ranking my friends). What does mutual friends mean? What's the difference between that and just the friends list?

Well... pretty much what I mean is, what does it take for a friend to end up on the mutual list?

I won't reply to this today cause I've been on the internet for quite a while now and didn't start posting until now... and now I have to get off, so I won't be here to see the replies =(

So... Hi everyone!!!

Bye everyone!!! XD