This is the sort of thing they make documenteries about...

Oh, I bet you that those are supposed to represent that tiny sect of Christianity that was supposed to have been founded by St. Thomas and his followers in the far reaches of the East after Jesus had a little too much wine and mumbled some jumbo about spreading his word. Supposedly, they still exist.

True story.

Edited by Crepe Knight

Oh, I bet you that those are supposed to represent that tiny sect of Christianity that was supposed to have been founded by St. Thomas and his followers in the far reaches of the East after Jesus had a little too much wine and mumbled some jumbo about spreading his word. Supposedly, they still exist.

True story.

Too bad they're protestant.

If anyone's interested, I looked it up; never mind, he went to India, not China.

The truth comes out.

EDIT: and please tell me I'm not the only person in the world who has an unquenchable urge to use there bad Chinese accent every time they see "Beifangren".

Edited by Le Communard

The truth comes out.

EDIT: and please tell me I'm not the only person in the world who has an unquenchable urge to use there bad Chinese accent every time they see "Beifangren".

Of course not! These are the kind of racist thoughts an Enemy of the People would have!