Online help

Right. Basically, I can go on the online shop just fine, but when i select 'play anyone', it finds an opponent and starts transmitting the data. After a while though, it comes up with a message saying 'transmission failed' and i get disconnected. Anyone know whats wrong and how to fix it?

Have you tried friend code battles?, and how are you connecting your ds to the wifi (Nintendo's USB or a wireless router?). It also helps to note the error code number if it provides one.

Edited by shane3x

Have you tried friend code battles?, and how are you connecting your ds to the wifi (Nintendo's USB or a wireless router?). It also helps to note the error code number if it provides one.

no error code number, and im connecting with a wireless router. but i can connect to the online shop, so theres nothing wrong with the router

Perhaps it has to do with the amount of data transfered? My DS likes to disconnect whenever the connection gets weak, but at those times it's easier to connect to the online store than to play a match against someone.