Wo Dao or Killing Edge for Wifi?

To prep a Wi-Fi team here's the cost per Brave weapon (Max Might, 100 Hit, no Crit or Weight adjust):

Brave Sword/Bow - (2,400 Per sword/bow, 79,200 per Forge, 81,600 total)

Brave Lance - (2,700 Per Lance, 95,850 per Forge, 98,550 total)

Brave Axe - (2,100 per axe, 69,300 per Forge, 71,400 total)

If you know the numbers before getting to an Arena chapter you can prep there with a goal in mind.

Thanks a lot for the number break down. I really appreciate this, it'll be useful.

Thanks a lot for the number break down. I really appreciate this, it'll be useful.

Not a problem, the site does have the info to run the calculations. I had to do them all for my latest Wi-Fi run.

Depending your your ideal team and how far you are you might wanna start a new run, other funding issues include the Stat items in the Secret Shops (Chapters 21 and 24), a few Keys for one of the Wi-Fi maps, and enough of 1 or 2 Warp Staves for Wi-Fi (either Rena + Hammerne, or Combining the 3-4 Warp Stave chunks left over). My last run cost me around 460,000 Not including a few early Game Items (Hand Axe and Brave Sword were done by this point).