Best in the series: Round 6

General Spoon

Please vote for what YOU think is the best in the series for this round. The round will last for about three days, after which I will tally the votes, and will add the top three to a list in the opening post of the next topic.

It would be nice if you nominate ideas for when I'm out of them. I'll keep track of the nominations. Please nominate only once a round.

Please remeber to nominate. Also, if your vote is not for one person/thing/etc, it will be thrown out.

Previous winners

Best NPC: 1st- 3-13 Archer ; 2nd- FE10 Daein Army ; 3rd- Eltshan

Best Swordmaster: 1st- Rutger ; 2nd- Lakche ; 3rd- Shanan

Best Hair: 1st- Titania ; 2nd- Heath and Stefan (tie)

Best Non-Final Boss: 1st- Black Knight ; 2nd- Alvis and Trabant (tie)

Best Thief: 1st- Pahn ; 2nd- Matthew ; 3rd- Lifis, Volke, and Sothe (tie, FE10 Sothe can only be assumed)

Nominations:

Best/Worst Chapter

Best/Worst Jeigan (2)

Best Personal Weapon in the series

I'm voting for the Pugi. Its rape in the form of an axe.

Rofl. Worst was FE9 Amiti, best I'm voting FE10 Amiti. Elincia raeps with that thing.

EDIT: Forgot Narga. That thing made Julius a joke.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Narga's great and all but sadly, it's only available for like, 15% of the final chapter >_>.

I'm voting Holsety, 30 MT magic tome with +15 SPD for units that have Continue. Sety's broken with it or if you pass it down to Arthur in the 2nd gen, have him lose in the arena for Wrath to activate and you have a broken monster dodging most attacks (curse you RNG) and killing on the counterattack. Imagine if there was an Ambush ring lol.

Edited by Sirius

Narga's great and all but sadly, it's only available for like, 15% of the final chapter >_>.

I'm voting Holsety, 30 MT magic tome with +15 SPD for units that have Continue. Sety's broken with it or if you pass it down to Arthur in the 2nd gen, have him lose in the arena for Wrath to activate and you have a broken monster dodging most attacks (curse you RNG) and killing on the counterattack. Imagine if there was an Ambush ring lol.

This.

Lolsety is probably the biggest game breaker in the entire series.

I honestly was going to say Holsety, but wasn't sure if it truly counted as a 'personal weapon' since, technically, four people can use it.

I honestly was going to say Holsety, but wasn't sure if it truly counted as a 'personal weapon' since, technically, four people can use it.

And it can't be traded, only inherited.

There are other personal weapons that can be used by more than one person, too (Beo's Sword, Daim Thunder and Blagi Sword, for instance).

Go change your vote.

Vote correction, summed up in this statement:

I'm going to vote for FE10 Amiti, Elincia has it for almost all her chapters. It's a Brave Sword with unlimited uses that adds to DEF and RES. What's not to love?

Holsety without question. And it *is* a personal weapon, in Thracia 776. But that counts, unless we're counting FE4 Holsety different from FE5 Holsety.

But in either case it's broken. Put it on Arthur and use it from Chapter 6 to the end. Put it on Sety and you have an invincible Sage. And in FE5, Sety is one of the characters who one-rounds the final boss like it ain't even a thang. Not that the final boss of FE5 is that hard... but Sety ALSO massacres the berserkers guarding him.

Wolf Beil is pretty good too. Honestly if Holsety doesn't count you could go for a Rapier/Wolf Beil/Thani vote if just for the effectiveness utility early in the game when it's needed... just hard to beat the Jugdral series and its amazing legendaries.

EDIT: Actually the Puji/Puche/Whatever Axe is pretty high-ranking. I'm not sure it's AS good as Holsety, but it sure makes Othin a beast.

Edited by Renall

I'm torn between Holsety and Narga. : /

Since there is so many Holsety voters here, I will go with Narga.