Corrupt a wish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, you now scare away all non anime/video game women. And in those animes/vidoe games, you are forgotten due to being one of the millions of people with blue hair.

I wish I had three wishes.

Granted, first wish is going to see an awful movie, second is a fat chick comes to your house, third is your computer blows up.

I wish all of the girls in my sig would have an orgy with each others, none dies, lasts for at least an hour and no other possible loop hole can ruin it.

Granted, random things drop onto the piano and messes you up.

I wish for a lazer blaster and not kill any character I like.

Edited by Dark Legend Ninja

Granted, because you refuse to accept your love of Mist.

I wish you stopped being in denial and admitted that you love Mist and want to remove her clothing.

Edited by Royal

Granted, but you're still bottom tier.

I wish Est was mine, neither of us were dead or injured and wouldn't die or be injured, my memory would be left intact, it is Est instead of Chainey or another shape shifter, and we loved each other and were together forever.

Edited by Royal

Granted, you made over 9000 babies with Est and couldn't handle raising them all.

I wish Katua was mine, neither of us were dead or injured and wouldn't die or be injured, my memory would be left intact, it is Katua instead of Chainey or another shape shifter, we loved each other, were together forever, and no possible loop hole would ruin it.