Corrupt a wish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, you wish for Akuma to kill you with the raging storm and the wish "I wish Akuma didn't kill me" will not be granted.

I wish for Katua fanservice where she's alive, left intact, and no possible loop hole can corrupt this wish.

Granted, she's still in bottom tier.

I wish I get to see the KatuaxPaolaxMinerva yuri action for at least an hour, they don't mind me watching, Est isn't there, I don't get bored, and no other possible cause of a loop whole.

Granted, she's still in bottom tier.

Fine with me, as long as she isn't last.

Granted, your memory is wiped afterwards (you spelled loop whole instead of loop hole, so you aren't immune to them).

I wish I had sex with Est.

Granted, but you didn't say where. You wrote hole instead of whole on an assignment.

I wish I had sex with Est for at least an hour, my memory wasn't wiped afterward, she accepted it, didn't become a lesbian, neither of us were hurt or injured before, after, or during, the world didn't blow up or anything of the sort, she didn't get pregnant, none of my friendships were destroyed, we each loved each other, and I could do it again under the same protection of loop holes I had just listed.

Granted, you blew up everyone's brains.

I wish Katua joined in the first chapter, is level 1/--, Her growths are fused with FEDS Wolf's, FEDS Zagaro's, and FE6 Karel's growth rates, can use every weapon type in the entire game, and gets a kickass legendary weapon.

Granted, you blew up everyone's brains.

Fine with me.

Granted, but after the second chapter she is kidnapped by a villain and brainwashed into being a lategame boss that you have to kill (has a kickass legendary weapon, but you can't obtain it).

I wish I could type fast, but not fast enough that anything bad happens.

Granted, Every TV network suddenly turns into Barney the Dinosaur.

I wish Katua joined in the first chapter, is level 1/--, Her growths are fused with FEDS Wolf's, FEDS Zagaro's, and FE6 Karel's growth rates, can use every weapon type in the entire game, gets a kickass legendary weapon, is a playable character who's around for the entire game, and nothing bad will happen that will cause a loop hole.

Granted, but Est is even better. She is better in all of that plus her bases are all five points higher than Katua's despite her being at the same level and she has no caps, and she's the main character.

I wish I could read minds, I wouldn't go insane or anything of the sort, I and everyone close to me wouldn't die or be injured, Est and our relationship would be left intact, and I chose when I did it.