In here we shall fight... AGAIN!!

FaxyWaxy

I have no idea what thats meant to imply but I can assure you I take utmost care over my victims passengers

i implied whatever you want me to imply ;)

(to stay ontop of things) *plants landmines everywhere then shoots the next poster who is not my partner in the head*

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dw you don't have to go to school instead you can go into that ominous van lurking in a back alley with free candy written on the side

Yay! Free candy! *Checks the van and is outraged to find there is no candy inside*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hi jacks the van and starts driving around really crazily and runs over Gordaran or whatever his name is now*

*hi jacks the van and starts driving around really crazily and runs over Gordaran or whatever his name is now*

NOOOO that seaperson killed him

*Gets vengance by planting c4s on the front of a truck and driving off a pier*

After two minutes w/o oxygen suddenly it doesn't seem like such a great idea anymore

No. *shuts eyes. while still driving the van, and runs over mike, as well as several small children who were attracted to the signs saying 'free candy' on the sides.

AAARGH my legs *amputates right arm to take distract me from the pain in my legs + starts clubbing the free candy van with it*

Oi! Cut that out! *swerves to avoid mike whacking the car, then the van rolls over, narrowly misses The Unemployed Ninja and crushes Kotiya Sanae. Then I climb out somehow untouched*

So..... what now?

Edited by Riku

*Slams Into Riku from out of nowhere*

Oww...

Protip:Don't let yourself get shot from a ballistae...

But it looked so fun in metal gear hmm maybe the secret with ballistae is to set it on fire first I'll just check

Summons Deghinsea*

Dheginsea dragon Breath!

*Dheginsea will not move* T_T

Alright Haar nows your chance

Haar takes a nap

Bugger anyone got a pokeflute maybe please

Edited by mikethfc

Well, I have a pokeflute, but I'm kinda bleeding to death here...

Riku? What do you mean "respawn isn't working?"

Plan B kidnap the queen of new south wales and hit her with an Aum staff until she uses it to revive you

*Walks in with Gold Experience Requiem active*

*Grabs Mike, lifts him in the air, and starts pummelling away*

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

MUDA

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

MUDA

MUDA

MUDA

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAAAAA

AAA!!!!

*Beams Mike wih one final punch, inflicting infinite death upon him (That is, he'll automatically die on the respawn)*

Who wants some?

(And yes, that ability really does exist. If you don't believe me, go read GioGio's Bizarre Adventure)

*Walks in with Gold Experience Requiem active*

*Grabs Mike, lifts him in the air, and starts pummelling away*

MUDA

MUDA

MUDA

MUDA

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAAAAA

AAA!!!!

*Beams Mike wih one final punch, inflicting infinite death upon him (That is, he'll automatically die on the respawn)*

Who wants some?

(And yes, that ability really does exist. If you don't believe me, go read GioGio's Bizarre Adventure)

*gets beaten up quite badly*

I can has sympathy now kthanxbai

*gets beaten up quite badly*

I can has sympathy now kthanxbai

...I forgot to account for people staying as ghosts...

Oh well. He can't hurt me now, anyways.

(A beating like that would kill you, buddy. Sorry.)

ghosts can time travel as ghosts=doesnt exist and time travel=doesnt exist so flawed algebra says ghost=time travel so I can travel back in time and politely ask you to refrain from doing the megadeath

ghosts can time travel as ghosts=doesnt exist and time travel=doesnt exist so flawed algebra says ghost=time travel so I can travel back in time and politely ask you to refrain from doing the megadeath

*Kills you BECAUSE you asked me not to*

hey what does this button do?

*presses the button*

*heavy metal plays with explosions everywhere hitting EVERYONE*

OW OWOWWOWOOWW D:

*is being flinged around from the explosions*