1. 1. Personal Preference

• Aideen
    • Briggid
    • Andrei
  2. 2. Superior Unit

• Aideen
    • Briggid
    • Andrei

I voted Briggid for both, but both her and Edin are never useful for me. They do their job, but they sort of lay around like sacks, just wasting up a potential tile and some. They just sort of... sit there.

Andre never got enough screen time to me, so I don't care much about him :/

Briggidx2

I never really liked Aideen, besides the fact she was the only good healer in Part 1. She didn't have a great portrait... her OA was nice though. But so was Briggid's...

I also like Briggid's backstory more.

I like Aideen's personality more than Brigid and Andre's for some reason. I don't really like Brigid for some reason but I like Aideen. Andre isn't playable and I can't believe what he did to Lord Ring and Mahnya.

Briggid would be both, but then I remembered some passage on the patch, that Dakar says to Andrei:

"Ah, Andrei.....nice mullet"

I LOL'D, AND IT JUST WINS THE CAKE

I was going to go in chronological order...but why not

Then wouldn't Lex vs. Dannan be before Brigid/Andre/Aideen? Are you going to do Blume vs. Tiltyu vs. (possibly) Ethnia and Johan vs. Johalva vs. Burian?

You mean Lex x Danan, no? Langobalt is the father.

Actually I meant Lex vs Langobalt. It would be interesting to see this kind of matchup.

Hmm...lot's of requests. Well I'll stick to fairly chronological then. I did Aideen vs Brigid because you see Aideen (I think) before you see Lex, even though she isn't playable. Danan vs Lex will be next. All siblings will have match ups.

I'm thinking of doing an Alec vs Noish...even though there is nothing indicating they are related (I think it is a fairly good match up) as well as perhaps Ardan vs Hannibel.

I'm thinking of doing an Alec vs Noish...even though there is nothing indicating they are related (I think it is a fairly good match up) as well as perhaps Ardan vs Hannibel.

They aren't related.