Little Quiz

Robert

I made a few stupid Thracia questions. If you've played the game even the slightest bit, this is nothing.

You may use this site as a reference. You if care to post, use spoilers. Cheaters only cheat themselves!

1. Fin is trying to capture enemy Conomore (base level) with his brave lance for Conomore's manuel. If Fin has 15 Bld, 14 skl, 15 spd, and 12 luck, what are his chances? (They are both standing on plain terrain with no avo bonuses, or supports) (leaf has one leadership, and so does fin.)

2. What is the highest possible AS? (Hint, caps are 20)

3. Asvel has 10 speed, and 6 build. An enemy soldier has 3 AS. Asvel has Grafcalibur and Fire. He wants to preserve Grafcalibur uses, but needs to double with either tome to defeat the soldier. Can he defeat the soldier without Grafcalibur?

There are likely flaws in the quiz mechanics because I made it. And I know Ryuzaki knows the answers if he tries to show off his skillz.

Edited by Kempf

0% chance. You cannot capture a mounted unit. Haha I am so clever

Holsety gives 14 speed! I am still so clever!

He needs grafcalibur as fire is -4 speed. Build doesn't matter

4. What are lv. 20 Fin's chances of capturing beldo with his hero lance?

0% He is indoors. No hero lance.

Edited by Kempf

I made a few stupid Thracia questions. If you've played the game even the slightest bit, this is nothing.

You may use this site as a reference. You if care to post, use spoilers. Cheaters only cheat themselves!

1. Fin is trying to capture enemy Conomore (base level) with his brave lance for Conomore's manuel. If Fin has 15 Bld, 14 skl, 15 spd, and 12 luck, what are his chances? (They are both standing on plain terrain with no avo bonuses, or supports)

3. Asvel has 10 speed, and 6 build. An enemy soldier has 3 AS. Asvel has Grafcalibur and Fire. He wants to preserve Grafcalibur uses, but needs to double with either tome to defeat the soldier. Can he defeat the soldier without Grafcalibur?

There are likely flaws in the quiz mechanics because I made it.

1. 0%. You can't capture mounted unit. Also, you probably should've specified if Leaf was the only leadership star.

2. 34. Holsety ftw.

3. He'd have to use either Graph or critical with Fire. BLD has nothing to do with AS for magic units.

1. Fin is trying to capture enemy Conomore (base level) with his brave lance for Conomore's manuel. If Fin has 15 Bld, 14 skl, 15 spd, and 12 luck, what are his chances? (They are both standing on plain terrain with no avo bonuses, or supports) (leaf has one leadership, and is the only one with leadership)

There are likely flaws in the quiz mechanics because I made it. And I know Ryuzaki knows the answers if he tries to show off his skillz.

Here's a flaw. You said that Leaf is the only one with leadership, but the question concerns Fin, and Fin has a leadership star of his own. Therefore, there must be two leadership stars in play.

Edited by Miror B.

Fin is trying to capture enemy Conomore (base level) with his brave lance for Conomore's manuel. If Fin has 15 Bld, 14 skl, 15 spd, and 12 luck, what are his chances? (They are both standing on plain terrain with no avo bonuses, or supports) (leaf has one leadership, and fin does have a leadership too)

Fin is trying to capture enemy Conomore (base level) with his brave lance for Conomore's manuel. If Fin has 15 Bld, 14 skl, 15 spd, and 12 luck, what are his chances? (They are both standing on plain terrain with no avo bonuses, or supports) (leaf has one leadership, and fin does have a leadership too)

It only mentions Fin's action, and it doesn't say anywhere that Conomoore isn't asleep.

Ok! Lets play the poke holes at a poorly written quiz game!

Fin is trying to capture enemy Conomore (base level) with his brave lance for Conomore's manuel. If Fin has 15 Bld, 14 skl, 15 spd, and 12 luck, what are his chances? (They are both standing on plain terrain with no avo bonuses, or supports, and both have no status conditions and the game is not hacked to allow conomore to do anything he wouldn't normally do in the game.) (leaf has one leadership, and fin does have a leadership too)

1. Fin is trying to capture enemy Conomore (base level) with his brave lance for Conomore's manuel. If Fin has 15 Bld, 14 skl, 15 spd, and 12 luck, what are his chances? (They are both standing on plain terrain with no avo bonuses, or supports) (leaf has one leadership, and so does fin.)

I have no idea

Yes

1. 100%. I was about to do the calculations when I realized that Conomore, being a mounted unit, must be asleep for the Capture option to appear. And sleeping units cannot resist capture attempts.

2. 34. Holsety goes beyond caps.

3. Well, he can't double with Fire but he CAN ORKO the soldier with Fire if he gets a critical. That's pretty unwise but it's still possible. So yes, he CAN defeat him without Grafcalibur.

1. 100%. I was about to do the calculations when I realized that Conomore, being a mounted unit, must be asleep for the Capture option to appear. And sleeping units cannot resist capture attempts.

technically if they're over 20 they're able to