Best kind of Anima Magic?

In the games where Anima is split....  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite kind?

• Fire
    • Wind
    • Thunder

Hehe... Holsety in FE4 and 5. Though Daim Thunder had the awesome consecutive attack feature.

I agree: Wind is pretty good. Even in FE10 it's pretty good because it has the slightly higher damage output than Thunder but it's pretty lightweight too. Not bad in FE9 either, but Thunder takes that place. And in FE10... there's Rexflame.

Yeah I vote Wind too. >_>;

Thunder, Wind, Fire,

In FE9, I usually don't use Ilyana so I don't like thunder (thunder is worse when Soren or Tormod uses it so they don't use it as much), and in FE10 it's worse.

Thunder, Wind, Fire,

In FE9 and FE10, wind is rather useful, same goes for fire. I like the fact that fire deals extra damage to laguz beats since I don't usually have the chance to attack flyers with my mages/ sages.

I vote for... FIRE!!!!

Fire is the best in RD, 2nd best in PoR, but worst in Genealogy.

Thunder is the best in Por, 2nd best in Genealogy, but worst in RD.

Wind is the best in Genealogy, 2nd best in RD, but worst in PoR.

Bolded words were what were missing from the post. With that said, I'm voting Wind because for several of the same reasons as the others who voted Wind. (Two of the coolest Wind tomes, people who use Wind like Levin, Sety, and Soren, etc.) :)

Edited by Little Al

Bolded words were what were missing from the post. With that said, I'm voting Wind because for several of the same reasons as the others who voted Wind. (Two of the coolest Wind tomes, people who use Wind like Levin, Sety, and Soren, etc.) :)

Well, I haven't played geanealogy, so I wouldn't know.

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for Wind.

In FE4, wind simply is the best - it has the same stats as all other anima magic, as well as the best users, but has the lowest weight.

Didn't play FE5 far enough yet to tell there.

In FE9, thunder magic was very nice as well, but wind still is my favourite anima magic there. 100 Hit on a basic weapon is awesome, and I like the animations of the wind tomes (though Bolganone is pretty win as well).

In FE10, it's wind again. Thunder sucks here due to the enemies being near uncritable, and fire is not bad, but has no users with good availability. Wind, on the other hand, got a boost in might here and retained its awesome animations and great hit rates.

So overall, it's wind for me, though I actually like all anima magic.

FE3Book2: Wind. Shaver and Excalibur are effective against more enemies.

FE4: Wind. Rather stupid to disagree, same MT and accuracy at equal rank but less AS loss.

FE5: Probably Wind. Weights less, Holsety and Graphcalibur are part of this type.

FE6: Wind. Aircalibur's the best.

FE7: Thunder I guess.

FE8: Thunder

FE9: Thunder

FE10: Fire

FESD: Excalibur (Wind).

Voting Wind.

Edited by Sirius

Fire. It's reliable and just a smidge strong. Too bad there aren't a whole lot of good end game fire tomes. If there are, wind usually has it beat. :<