Emu troubles.

Okay, so I've gotten the Dolphin Emulator for GC/Wii, and I also have the PoR ROM. But I have a problem. A massive one.

Here are the list of things when I try to open the Emulator:

PANIC: Failed to load plugin Plugin_PadSimple.dll

PANIC: Failed to load plugin Plugin_VideoDX9.dll

PANIC: Could not get info about plugin SDL.dll

PANIC: Could not get infor about plugin wiiuse.dll

When I try to open PoR, this happens;

PANIC: Failed to load PAD plugin

PANIC: Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration.

Help??????? Please?

I've had all of those problems at least once when trying to emulate 10. My final conclusion was that Dolphin is a piece of shit not worth the effort.

Why would you emulate these games? It's slow and FEs9 and 10 aren't that hard to find. Especially FE10.

Ah, but see, I don't have a Wii. And as far as I can figure, my mom is a stickler for not spending money on "frivolous needs", and apparently, that includes getting a Wii.

Ah, but see, I don't have a Wii. And as far as I can figure, my mom is a stickler for not spending money on "frivolous needs", and apparently, that includes getting a Wii.

Oh. That makes sense. It's really slow sp have patiance. I have no advice since I don't own a Gamecube or Wii emulator.

Why would you emulate these games? It's slow and FEs9 and 10 aren't that hard to find. Especially FE10.

Maybe because he doesn't have a GameCube or Wii. I on the other hand would never, EVER emulate FE9 and 10 even though I don't have either. *hides ROMs and consoles*

Sorry, I never used a GameCube emulator. Try to find a real GC and FE9 online or something. I bet that by now they're worth around 50$ in total? Seems a bit expensive but the game is better, and you could only buy 1 new (as in on a new console like a Xbox 360) video game with that.

What version are you using? If you're using something newer than 1546, try switching to version 1546. That version works just fine for me, while anything newer seems to crash a lot.

Edited by uzy5o

• 2 weeks later...

Get a job for money *Shot*

Umm, Do you have comptible programs? I am not familiar with GC/Wii Roms,I have only ever used VBA,

Do you have any Viruses? Is your computer Recent enough to run the programs? :unsure: