FE4 THREAD

Fia

I would think it would be easy after using the four beams of light. What with the serpent being unbeatable otherwise.

Less beams of light still makes him beatable. The HP regen just goes from "lolfullHP" to something minimal I forgot. 40 was it? There are some in betweens.

Edited by Gengar

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Less beams of light still makes him beatable. The HP regen just goes from "lolfullHP" to something minimal I forgot. 40 was it? There are some in betweens.

Class setups at this point?

I think I'm missing a Djinn, since I only have 4 Venus, 3 Mars, 4 Jupiter, and 5 Mercury. :/

Class setups at this point?

I think I'm missing a Djinn, since I only have 4 Venus, 3 Mars, 4 Jupiter, and 5 Mercury. :/

I usually go with Fire Djinn on Felix, Wind on Jenna, Water on Sheba and Earth on Piers. Going simple, plus it gives 2 nice healers, stat ups and Revive (not for you yet since you need one more Mars).

Next Djinn you should get is a Fire one, though.

I usually go with Fire Djinn on Felix, Wind on Jenna, Water on Sheba and Earth on Piers. Going simple, plus it gives 2 nice healers, stat ups and Revive (not for you yet since you need one more Mars).

Next Djinn you should get is a Fire one, though.

So I get Brute!Felix and Enchanter!Jenna? But then I'll have to keep selecting/unselecting Djinn so I can have Sheba whirlwind vines. ;_;

And oh shit. Shaman!Piers is awesome. Cure line AND Wish line? :awesome:

Cavalier!Felix nets me Ply, Ply Well, Cure, Cure Well, and Revive, too.

Should I bother with Tamer, Pierrot, or Dark Mage? ._.

So I get Brute!Felix and Enchanter!Jenna? But then I'll have to keep selecting/unselecting Djinn so I can have Sheba whirlwind vines. ;_;

And oh shit. Shaman!Piers is awesome. Cure line AND Wish line? :awesome:

Cavalier!Felix nets me Ply, Ply Well, Cure, Cure Well, and Revive, too.

Should I bother with Tamer, Pierrot, or Dark Mage? ._.

Bah. Shit happens.

Except Shaman has more PP than Cavalier, and Piers heals more with Wish due to his Water affinity.

I don't like them much because they force you to fuck the Djinn setups of everyone else. Pierrot especially sucks, though Dark Mage gets an easy Revive. Tamer is fun for novelty I guess, but is nothing that great.

Edited by Gengar

Bah. Shit happens.

Except Shaman has more PP than Cavalier, and Piers heals more with Wish.

I don't like them much because they force you to fuck the Djinn setups of everyone else. Pierrot especially sucks, though Dark Mage gets an easy Revive. Tamer is fun for novelty I guess, but is nothing that great.

>:

Eh. But doesn't Wish heal 80 hp to everybody regardless?

Oh, I see. Should I just sell the items, then? Or hang on to them?

Eh. But doesn't Wish heal 80 hp to everybody regardless?

Oh, I see. Should I just sell the items, then? Or hang on to them?

I'm pretty sure it's multiplied by your elemental power, just like all healing spells, or even all offensive spells for that matter. For the 80 HP shown I believe you need exactly 100 Power. If for example you have 120 Power, that's basically 120% of 80, which is 96.

I usually keep them with me anyway. They aren't worth much and I tend to collect too much shit. Do as you wish.

Oh shit.

Vid up?

It'll be up in a few hours I just finished and I'm about to go play UT. I also recorded the last two rival+N battles as well and will be uploading those.

I like how he named that red poison/bug Troll. I would do the same.

You might like some of the nicknames I came up with for my new pokemanz.