• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started it. I'm dicking around in the house and it's great.

Wait until you begin the dungeons.

In Alpha Gaiden? I'm pretty sure I just sat there and Pinpoint Barrier Punch'd him to death with Isamu and Guld...

Shou, not Shuu.

Oh.

...This is probably gonna sound bad, but who was Shou again?

He's from Aura Battler Dunbine.

I think they made so over the top cheap OCs to top him.

I mean, his mech was size SS, so he rarely was hit. But wasn't just about speed, his strongest attack(that didn't cost any EN at all) frequently critted, and did around 13k.

And at 125 morale he started having 1/4 chance of activating AfterImage. And had a Aura Barrier that blocked Beams up to 3k damage.

He's from Aura Battler Dunbine.

I think they made so over the top cheap OCs to top him.

I mean, his mech was size SS, so he rarely was hit. But wasn't just about speed, his strongest attack(that didn't cost any EN at all) frequently critted, and did around 13k.

And at 125 morale he started having 1/4 chance of activating AfterImage. And had a Aura Barrier that blocked Beams up to 3k damage.

Oh, that show. Never actually saw it. Probably because of all the bitching I hear about it.

Yeah, that's pretty bad... There's a few characters and mechs that can match it (Why Turn A isn't one of them I have no idea), but yeah. Still not as bad as the Tekkamen though.

Oh, that show. Never actually saw it. Probably because of all the bitching I hear about it.

Yeah, that's pretty bad... There's a few characters and mechs that can match it (Why Turn A isn't one of them I have no idea), but yeah. Still not as bad as the Tekkamen though.

It's not really bitching, just another "Fuck Tomino and his killing spree"

Yeah, think about Tekkaman Blade, only that you shouldn't be afraid to send him all alone.

It's not really bitching, just another "Fuck Tomino and his killing spree"

Yeah, think about Tekkaman Blade, only that you shouldn't be afraid to send him all alone.

I thought I heard that the pacing was god-aweful, but maybe I'm thinking of Brain Powerd or something.

Afraid to send Blade out alone? Doesn't he have, like, near-zero chance of being hit by anything at all?

I thought I heard that the pacing was god-aweful, but maybe I'm thinking of Brain Powerd or something.

Afraid to send Blade out alone? Doesn't he have, like, near-zero chance of being hit by anything at all?

That would be Brain Powerd.

Yup, but Voltekka just hogs EN, and if he does get hit, either him or Pegas is screwed. Anyways, if you played SRW4, you'll know how ridiculous Shou is.

That would be Brain Powerd.

Yup, but Voltekka just hogs EN, and if he does get hit, either him or Pegas is screwed. Anyways, if you played SRW4, you'll know how ridiculous Shou is.

Yeah, that's the one.

Well, I guess they needed to try to balance him somehow. I should probably get a patched SRW4 sometime after I finally finish Alpha Gaiden...

Edited by Asmodeus

Yeah, that's the one.

Well, I guess they needed to try to balance him somehow. I should probably get a patched SRW4 sometime after I finally finish Alpha Gaiden...

There's no such thing as a patched SRW4.

They tried to balance Shou, raising his Hyper Aura Slash to 50 EN, but that wasn't so effective.

There's no such thing as a patched SRW4.

They tried to balance Shou, raising his Hyper Aura Slash to 50 EN, but that wasn't so effective.

I have yet another reason to take Japanese when it's available again then.

I guess not. It can't be as bad as the Twin Satellite Cannon + G-Bits rapeage that Garrod pulls near the end of Alpha Gaiden though... Can it?

I just cleaned, like 10 gigs of shit off my laptop. I also only have 15 gigs left of space on it. Goddamnit.

On another note, my external hard-drive can actually store more stuff than my entire laptop. Go figure.

Edited by Asmodeus

I just cleaned, like 10 gigs of shit off my laptop. I also only have 15 gigs left of space on it. Goddamnit.

On another note, my external hard-drive can actually store more stuff than my entire laptop. Go figure.

I only got 18.5 GB of storage left on my 40GB drive.