FE4 THREAD

Fia

I've got a 280-something big drive. Yeah, it's bigger, but that also means I've got more shit on this thing, too.

On a side note...

o9hm5i.png

What.

Wow...

But mine is a solid state drive. Everything is so fast.

But I can't install any PC games until I get my HDD this Friday.

Edited by BLS

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was washing the dishes, I was thinking about what seems to be PoT's major flaw.

You don't feel like the characters get stronger. Sure, they have their new plays and such, but they start so unbelievably good, it feels so... empty. The only character so far which looks like he progressed is Inui.

While I was washing the dishes, I was thinking about what seems to be PoT's major flaw.

You don't feel like the characters get stronger. Sure, they have their new plays and such, but they start so unbelievably good, it feels so... empty. The only character so far which looks like he progressed is Inui.

lol, power up animes.

Yeah, this could be true. PoT's characters do get new moves, plays...and some of them have that "overcome this one really strong opponent" thing, but yeah no real "power ups".

lol, power up animes.

Yeah, this could be true. PoT's characters do get new moves, plays...and some of them have that "overcome this one really strong opponent" thing, but yeah no real "power ups".

It's not even about power-ups. Even the strong enemies feel rather dull, specially against Ryoma. The obstacles are so easily surpassed, I even wonder if they are that strong.

Edited by Rei Rei

It's not even about power-ups. Even the strong enemies feel rather dull, specially against Ryoma. The obstacles are so easily surpassed, I even wonder if they are that strong.

I think it's more a "teamwork" anime...Ryoma is the "pillar of support" for their school. That is what Tezuka is training him to be, since him and a few others are third years and thus 'graduating' from that school, so it's like...preparing the 'next generation'. Plus it's the whole...whooo national tournament.

Not to mention who Ryoma's father is...I think that is part of it as well...Ryoma's growth as a character and a tennis player.

I don't know why, but I really like this sentence.

As I planned.

I think it's more a "teamwork" anime...Ryoma is the "pillar of support" for their school. That is what Tezuka is training him to be, since him and a few others are third years and thus 'graduating' from that school, so it's like...preparing the 'next generation'. Plus it's the whole...whooo national tournament.

I dunno. It's not really doing a good job on the teamwork. Christ, even the Golden Pair which is SOOOOOOO hyped for their "amazing" team work gets quickly replaced just fine without any prejudice.

I've seen better teamwork shit in Eyeshield 21.I really love it

I dunno. It's not really doing a good job on the teamwork. Christ, even the Golden Pair which is SOOOOOOO hyped for their "amazing" team work gets quickly replaced just fine without any prejudice.

I've seen better teamwork shit in Eyeshield 21.I really love it

I suppose, I don't know. I liked the anime...so * shrug * I can't really place a theme...how far are you into it? and you're reading the manga right, not watching the anime...

I suppose, I don't know. I liked the anime...so * shrug * I can't really place a theme...how far are you into it? and you're reading the manga right, not watching the anime...

I'm on volume 20. Y'know, I'm actually liking it, but I'm just doing a minor critical analysis

I'm on volume 20. Y'know, I'm actually liking it, but I'm just doing a minor critical analysis

* nods * Ahhh, It's long LOL...at least anime wise...

Analysis is a pain...I watch and might review some, but lol. My judgment and opinions are generally...irrelevant to the majority of the population.

* nods * Ahhh, It's long LOL...at least anime wise...

Analysis is a pain...I watch and might review some, but lol. My judgment and opinions are generally...irrelevant to the majority of the population.

Well, it's a bit longer than most, but the manga is around 42 volumes, so it's okay. Sports manga usually are fast paced.

Well, if you actually put effort and attention, it won't be hard for people to at least acknowledge your analysis.

Well, it's a bit longer than most, but the manga is around 42 volumes, so it's okay. Sports manga usually are fast paced.

Well, if you actually put effort and attention, it won't be hard for people to at least acknowledge your analysis.

True, though the anime has 100+ episodes soooo, yeah. But hey, it's not naruto or bleach so haha.

I suppose, though I have yet to see an anime I really hate and going by what is on MAL, most of the animes I watch are 6-7 ratings...yet I would probably give them an 8-10...sooo my judgment would not agree with the majority of the population either.

True, though the anime has 100+ episodes soooo, yeah. But hey, it's not naruto or bleach so haha.

I suppose, though I have yet to see an anime I really hate and going by what is on MAL, most of the animes I watch are 6-7 ratings...yet I would probably give them an 8-10...sooo my judgment would not agree with the majority of the population either.

Naruto and Bleach will never end. EVER.

Duh, but that's your review. And don't forget the ratings in MAL are averages, there are TONS of trollrating.

Naruto and Bleach will never end. EVER.

Duh, but that's your review. And don't forget the ratings in MAL are averages, there are TONS of trollrating.

I watched all of naruto and gave up part way through shippuoden. I stopped somewhere in the 200's for bleach...I just couldn't keep up.

>_> I forget about trolls on any other site besides this one, there are too many here.