FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yes, I've heard (and noticed) things just get progressively worse. I remember comments about people running out of icons to indicate things. I'm not touching the bonus dungeon.

I don't remember many comments about its quality really, just about its difficulty. Months later, I was bored and checked its TV tropes awesome music section. And then Yuzo Koshiro didn't disappoint me.

It isn't the first time I play a game simply because I've heard about it and liked the soundtrack.

I ran out of icons, too, buuuut...I wouldn't exactly say things get "worse." Just a lot more (in)tense. I'll probably try out the bonus dungeon, but not progress any. The one thing that was pretty obvious was that random encounters increase in frequency as you go lower, which is bothersome when trying to make maps. Not even chimes and Stalker can help you.

I just heard someone saying it's a really good dungeon crawler and I was craving for one, so I just got it and I really liked it. Of course, Yuzo Koshiro had a big hand in helping me stay interested. The game would lose a lot of soul if the soundtrack wasn't what it is.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran out of icons, too, buuuut...I wouldn't exactly say things get "worse." Just a lot more (in)tense.

You just agreed with what I said.

I'll probably try out the bonus dungeon, but not progress any. The one thing that was pretty obvious was that random encounters increase in frequency as you go lower, which is bothersome when trying to make maps. Not even chimes and Stalker can help you.

That might be troublesome, because I don't particularly care about Stalker yet. So it might be useless once I supposedly have an use for it.

And I wish my Troubadour had something to do past turn 2.

I just heard someone saying it's a really good dungeon crawler and I was craving for one, so I just got it and I really liked it. Of course, Yuzo Koshiro had a big hand in helping me stay interested. The game would lose a lot of soul if the soundtrack wasn't what it is.

Certainly. On a somewhat related note, that's why I didn't care about manga adaptations of Falcom games - they're obviously mute. Screw them.

Just what the fuck is the anime doing.

Maaaaake you free

Actually, I just watched the video.

My opinion can't be anything other than "lol."

Edited by TheEnd

Actually, I just watched the video.

My opinion can't be anything other than "lol."

And that's because I didn't post the ultimate tennis match one.

No wonder why PoT reached 42 volumes. ONE GAME LASTED ONE VOLUME, WHAT'S THIS

iirc, Oofuri had a match that lasted four volumes (not like I read the manga though). The anime's first season had 12 episodes worth of delicious baseball action of one single match. There were maybe 26 episodes in that season.

You just agreed with what I said.

Oops. Must've misunderstood you.

That might be troublesome, because I don't particularly care about Stalker yet. So it might be useless once I supposedly have an use for it.

And I wish my Troubadour had something to do past turn 2.

I think it was always useless, tbh. The encounter rate was probably not very high on the first floor. Yes, that's how far its usefulness goes, if it even is useful. It was funny since I didn't read and thought it was a passive skill at first. Only later on did I notice you have to actually use it.

I haven't trained my Troubadour very much, but they seem to be good for TP regenerating, especially in the later floors where you have constant TP drain.

Certainly. On a somewhat related note, that's why I didn't care about manga adaptations of Falcom games - they're obviously mute. Screw them.

That's kind of hilarious.

Oops. Must've misunderstood you.

Indeed.

I think it was always useless, tbh. The encounter rate was probably not very high on the first floor. Yes, that's how far its usefulness goes, if it even is useful. It was funny since I didn't read and thought it was a passive skill at first. Only later on did I notice you have to actually use it.

I haven't trained my Troubadour very much, but they seem to be good for TP regenerating, especially in the later floors where you have constant TP drain.

I only got Stalker to get Return, really. And the fact I thought it was a passive at first made me ignore it at the lower levels.

Bravery and Relaxing are quite ni- DID YOU SAY CONSTANT TP DRAIN

That's kind of hilarious.

It's also true.

It's horrible.

I've noticed.

They are worse than geckos

That's like saying gIO is worse than you.

Edited by TheEnd

I only got Stalker to get Return, really. And the fact I thought it was a passive at first made me ignore it at the lower levels.

Bravery and Relaxing are quite ni- DID YOU SAY CONSTANT TP DRAIN

Yep, constant TP drain. But it only happens if you want to do things fast and with as little risk as possible, i.e. Allslash + Thor/Inferno/Cocytus and/or if you fight a lot of FOEs.

It's also true.

Still.

When the HELL are those GODDAMN scanlators going to resume translating Rokudenashi Blues? WHEN?!

Have you ever seen their website?

That was me when Hokuto no Ken wasn't being translated at a steady rate.

Last chapter was subbed in October. And the one before it, in March or something.

It has 34 volumes to go.