FE4 THREAD

Fia

No. WE HUNGER.

I've barely translated anything for a while Vincent's random errands aside... and most times, I don't even care about polishing them since I know my English isn't refined enough anyway. >_>

Please wait a little more. With Jungby being the last obstacle, I plan to finish that one by Thursday at worst. Maybe even tomorrow if I have enough time. After that, I'll work again on the Stage 8 draft and send it on the forums for you and Vincent to do the checks.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Please wait a little more. With Jungby being the last obstacle, I plan to finish that one by Thursday at worst. Maybe even tomorrow if I have enough time. After that, I'll work again on the Stage 8 draft and send it on the forums for you and Vincent to do the checks.

I'll be ready.

Also, Tangerine is female.

A shame, that game's decent except for 2 stages being full vehicle... one of them being just annoying enough to make you wish it never existed. The boss fight's rather pathetic too.

I own it on the PS2, so I'm probably going to play it anyway, interest or no. You make it sound better than X7, at least, so there's that.

But right now, I'm wishing Death never existed.

I own it on the PS2, so I'm probably going to play it anyway, interest or no. You make it sound better than X7, at least, so there's that.

But right now, I'm wishing Death never existed.

Most comments regarding the X series say X8 is definitely much better than X7 yes. Never played X7 myself and probably never will.

But Death is credit to Castlevania.

Edited by Sirius