FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm short, you know.

Ah. True, internet wins in that case, and as a thesaurus too.

I presumed so, but what made you add it!

Not to mention that if I can understand English-Engish definitions, they're a better resource than inaccurate English-Foreign ones. Will I get to that level in Japanese one day...? Well, only by your definition of 'one day', I guess...

I guess I can understand why Sirius would be bored since the beginning was pretty slow. But I liked the music and the customisation potential was bonner. I could never beat the cockroach or that giant fish at the last boss, though.

Savestates \o/

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I presumed so, but what made you add it!

Not to mention that if I can understand English-Engish definitions, they're a better resource than inaccurate English-Foreign ones. Will I get to that level in Japanese one day...? Well, only by your definition of 'one day', I guess...

Savestates \o/

Hm, well... I thought I'd proclaim my short-ness for a while. I may be very silly, but I'm just as short too! That and it begins with 's'.

Ooh true... Aw. Then you should go and stay in Japan, one day. Then hopefully your Japanese will improve greatly there!

Hm, well... I thought I'd proclaim my short-ness for a while. I may be very silly, but I'm just as short too! That and it begins with 's'.

Ooh true... Aw. Then you should go and stay in Japan, one day. Then hopefully your Japanese will improve greatly there!

But if you're as silly as you're short... then you might as well fit inside my pocket...!

I've heard that more than once...

O-oh no... Okay, I'm sillier than I'm short.

Mmmhmm.

Alright then!

Going there isn't exactly easy, though... especially since I started studying Japanese too late (I'm kind of an aberration, really), and my academic formation doesn't really qualify me for any kind of overseas internship, job or continued study.

Gone already...? ;___;

Edited by TheEnd

Alright then!

Going there isn't exactly easy, though... especially since I started studying Japanese too late (I'm kind of an aberration, really), and my academic formation doesn't really qualify me for any kind of overseas internship, job or continued study.

Gone already...? ;___;

Well... one day. You probably don't really want to go to Japan, especially after reading that article about the law in Japan. Unless you want to be a prosecutor...!

And back already... '__'

O:

Well... one day. You probably don't really want to go to Japan, especially after reading that article about the law in Japan. Unless you want to be a prosecutor...!

And back already... '__'

I think your reasoning is silly!

Welcome back~

Ah...

Thank you~ Though I'll be gone in half an hour. ):

... I suppose you want to know why it's silly?

... why do you tease me like that ;___; This is a rhetorical question, okay

... I suppose you want to know why it's silly?

... why do you tease me like that ;___; This is a rhetorical question, okay

...yes please.

I wasn't teasing, I was letting you know... :__: It's better than me leaving without saying anything, right?

...yes please.

I wasn't teasing, I was letting you know... :__: It's better than me leaving without saying anything, right?

The study of Law is the study of your own country's legal system; it's roughly useless overseas. Even an overseas post-graduation has primarily academic purposes - unless, of course, you're a renowned jurist put in charge of writing a new law or something. It isn't like Engineering or Medicine where you can mix and match the techniques you learned here and there.

I know, silly... ;___;

The study of Law is the study of your own country's legal system; it's roughly useless overseas. Even an overseas post-graduation has primarily academic purposes - unless, of course, you're a renowned jurist put in charge of writing a new law or something. It isn't like Engineering or Medicine where you can mix and match the techniques you learned here and there.

I know, silly... ;___;

Oh, right, that. I do tend to say a lot of things without thinking about it...

So, don't cry... oh how I wish. Should I start collecting your tears...?

Oh, right, that. I do tend to say a lot of things without thinking about it...

It's alright. o:

Eh...?

I'd say yes, but....

Oh, hey, Suikoden Tierkreis. I should finish that one of these days.

I'd say yes, but....

but....

Oh, hey, Suikoden Tierkreis. I should finish that one of these days.

Ah, I couldn't even start it. :lol: Well, more like I played 5 minutes of it but I couldn't stand the fast-talking hero.