• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if it's completely inaccurate, that's how I'll always think NTG looks now.

But she's the corrupted (in potential), not the corruptress¹!

¹ Though that would be quite hot, too.

And now I know how to footnote.

Edited by TheEnd

Poor Luigi Bros. I actually thought everyone liked him. Same for Oujay.

... I'm not surprised.

lol luigi bros

There was a time when he made me rage.

Then I decided to live inside the FE4 THREAD, and life was good.

Edited by TheEnd

There was a time when he made me rage.

I remember when he made this thread about his DS or something not working, and then he thought it might be some hardware virus that floats around in the air and infects hardware at random.

I was speechless. Then I saw Der Kommissar posted and expected it to be some sort of trolling, but I saw he was actually giving sincere advice.

I was speechless, yet again.

I remember when he made this thread about his DS or something not working, and then he thought it might be some hardware virus that floats around in the air and infects hardware at random.

I was speechless. Then I saw Der Kommissar posted and expected it to be some sort of trolling, but I saw he was actually giving sincere advice.

I was speechless, yet again.

Ah, Sword Saint... it was a pity that he came here for trolling, really.

And now I'm reminiscing about the old times in The Person Above with him, Iris and Vincent. It's too bad that FESS2 got nuked. So many memories, down the drain.

Edited by TheEnd

Ah, Sword Saint... it was a pity that he came here for trolling, really.

Many others said the same. The first time I heard this was from Fox on the IRC channel.

And now I'm reminiscing about the old times in The Person Above with him, Iris and Vincent. It's too bad that FESS2 got nuked. So many memories, down the drain.

Old times, huh. I know the feeling. Another forum I went to was nuked and we lost so many hilarious things.

Many others said the same. The first time I heard this was from Fox on the IRC channel.

He didn't become a FESS admin for nothing, after all. But I even lashed at him because of his angry atheism, here. >_>

Old times, huh. I know the feeling. Another forum I went to was nuked and we lost so many hilarious things.

I'd say... six years ago old. I also lost my FE5 hacking notes with it. I remember posting valuable palette info there, but I deleted my local files by mistake (I kept them inside my FAQs folder - I used to save GameFAQs files locally back when I had dial-up connection, but that wasn't needed with broadband, so...) and the online copies I had were terribly outdated. It made me sadface.

He didn't become a FESS admin for nothing, after all. But I even lashed at him because of his angry atheism, here. >_>

Ah yes, angry atheism. Something I don't like either. One thing that makes me happy about the rollback is that a topic filled with such angry atheisms was also purged. But then, my Captain and The Marre chapter got deleted too...oh well.

I'd say... six years ago old. I also lost my FE5 hacking notes with it. I remember posting valuable palette info there, but I deleted my local files by mistake (I kept them inside my FAQs folder - I used to save GameFAQs files locally back when I had dial-up connection, but that wasn't needed with broadband, so...) and the online copies I had were terribly outdated. It made me sadface.

Six years, huh? Only bad netmemories lie there for me, sadly (being a retard isn't nice). That's a lot of stuff...and I still save FAQs because my internet might as well be dial-up. >_>

Ah yes, angry atheism. Something I don't like either. One thing that makes me happy about the rollback is that a topic filled with such angry atheisms was also purged. But then, my Captain and The Marre chapter got deleted too...oh well.

We're probably talking about the same thread, then.

Six years, huh? Only bad netmemories lie there for me, sadly (being a retard isn't nice). That's a lot of stuff...and I still save FAQs because my internet might as well be dial-up. >_>

My noob days were already behind me by the time I joined FESS. Unsurprising though, since I had already been in the internet for 4-5 years. And even then, I built a good reputation by hitting on a regular and flaming an idiot. It's kind of hilarious in hindsight.

Always a good choice.

And even then, I built a good reputation by hitting on a regular and flaming an idiot. It's kind of hilarious in hindsight.

That has got to be the best way to build a reputation I ever heard of.

Always a good choice.

And then the rest of the FE4 THREAD cried.

That has got to be the best way to build a reputation I ever heard of.

While it wasn't all, it is a historical truth that the veterans took notice of me specifically because I was hitting on one of them.

We're probably talking about the same thread, then.

Cool.

My noob days were already behind me by the time I joined FESS. Unsurprising though, since I had already been in the internet for 4-5 years. And even then, I built a good reputation by hitting on a regular and flaming an idiot. It's kind of hilarious in hindsight.

My noob days were behind me...sort of, when I joined here. Also yes, I agree with pilot. That really is the best way to build up reputation.