• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My anime viewing power level when I saw Escaflowne for the first time was like... 3. I'd seen Evangelion, Hellsing, and umm... Outlaw Star. Then I was catching Martian Successor Nadesico and Escaflowne at the same time at anime club.

Trololol indeed. And yeah, I really ought to pick up the manga (both of them) at some point. If I recall correctly there was both a shounen and a shoujo manga produced.

I never actually watched the feature film, but I've heard it's more of a reboot/reimagining, so don't go there to fill your void.

I haven't watched a single one of those aside of Escaflowne. Eva is forever to-watch.

I don't think any of them have a satisfying ending. On several occasions I was told the movie "didn't happen." I'll just take your word for it.

Hanasaku Iroha

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

The World God Only Knows Season 2

How is it so far anyway? I completely forgot about it about the time I realized Tiger & Bunny was the better homoerotic series. by the way, add T&B to that list

Summary.

Of the last 1-2 months.

Friday was everyday.

How is it so far anyway? I completely forgot about it about the time I realized Tiger & Bunny was the better homoerotic series. by the way, add T&B to that list

Hmm, it's okay. It's... satisfactory. :o

Tiger & Bunny huh...

Which reminds me, I put Uraboku on hold for way too long!

Edited by NTG

I haven't watched a single one of those aside of Escaflowne. Eva is forever to-watch.

I don't think any of them have a satisfying ending. On several occasions I was told the movie "didn't happen." I'll just take your word for it.

They were all pretty decent, and though for some reason I didn't enjoy Nadesico as much as the others, all of that sort of put together a fairly solid foundation for me. At some point I fit in Tenchi, and rounded out my genres with classic harem.

Seriously guys, what's going on in here?

General chat thread, occasional SNES game talk. Just roll with the flow.

Edit: I thought Hikarusa told me T&B was about superheroes?

Edited by Balcerzak