FE4 THREAD

Fia

Chapter 43 and I've got 6 Tekkamen and 2 "Sol Tekkaman". Also, whatever happened to Aki, the Blue Earth co-pilot that came with Noal?

In SRWW, you follow the storyline of Tekkaman Blade II. Soo, keep playing and you'll find out.

Also, have you been using Orgun?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In SRWW, you follow the storyline of Tekkaman Blade II. Soo, keep playing and you'll find out.

Also, have you been using Orgun?

Wait, let me guess, she becomes Tekkaman Rapier or one of the other 2 Tekkaman ladies?

He's never been in my prep screen till maybe recently so I haven't giving him any upgrades. Each time he's appeared though, he's been a pretty nice Real but I'm kinda full of units I've invested on as is.

There's also all these lategame SEED pilots that have nice mechs but I'll pass on using those too. My MVPs are Duo, Quatre, GaoGaiGar, Shin Getter, Mazinkaiser, Heero and Valguard.

Edited by Sirius

@Dio: Yeah, but still I don't think it reaches the absurd levels of Joseph or Jotaro.

@Srs: In Tekkaman Blade II, there are 6 Tekkaman. In SRW you can get 7, plus the two Sol. DAN DAN DANNNN

GGG is ALWAYS a gamebreaker. That shit is just too broken.

And for Shin Getter... would you believe me if I said that the SRWW version is not the best one?

Edited by Rei Rei

@Dio: Yeah, but still I don't think it reaches the absurd levels of Joseph or Jotaro.

@Srs: In Tekkaman Blade II, there are 6 Tekkaman. In SRW you can get 7, plus the two Sol. DAN DAN DANNNN

GGG is ALWAYS a gamebreaker. That shit is just too broken.

And for Shin Getter... would you believe me if I said that the SRWW version is not the best one?

Shit... 7? I might've overlooked one then. Oh and the Sol Tekkamen seem shitty, I never bothered to use Noal's even though it was obtained pretty early.

He really is, I stacked 4 +1 Defense Support parts on him and have been placing as many of my Supers as possible adjacent to him to laugh as the enemies just drain 10 EN of GaoGaiGar while attempting to attacking Mazins, Shin Getter or Voltron. Just a while ago I finished powering up his weapons to 10 points and he destroys mooks with his melee attack that doesn't cost any EN.

I wouldn't doubt that since Shin Getter is just there to support the Mazinkaiser bits of the story. Btw, fuck Daishogun and that Full Metal Panic! asshole called Gauron.

Edited by Sirius

Shit... 7? I might've overlooked one then. Oh and the Sol Tekkamen seem shitty, I never bothered to use Noal's even though it was obtained pretty early.

He really is, I stacked 4 +1 Defense Support parts on him and have been placing as many of my Supers as possible adjacent to him to laugh as the enemies just drain 10 EN of GaoGaiGar while attempting to attacking Mazins, Shin Getter or Voltron. Just a while ago I finished powering up his weapons to 10 points and he destroys mooks with his melee attack that doesn't cost any EN.

I wouldn't doubt that since Shin Getter is just there to support the Mazinkaiser bits of the story. Btw, fuck Daishogun and that Full Metal Panic! asshole called Gauron.

You want a list of them, or something?

No wonder why it only appeared in few SRW games, Goldion Crusher is obscene. But be careful with combo enemies, they might piss you off.

There was one map in SRWJ with both Ankoku Daishogun and Baron Ashura. And Gauron. It was not nice.

You want a list of them, or something?

No wonder why it only appeared in few SRW games, Goldion Crusher is obscene. But be careful with combo enemies, they might piss you off.

There was one map in SRWJ with both Ankoku Daishogun and Baron Ashura. And Gauron. It was not nice.

Nah I'll look it up myself.

Goldion Crusher... the hammer? That thing's damage is only inferior to Mazinkaiser's combination attack with Great Mazinger and Shin Getter. The 140 Will requirement can be a pain. Also, I gave the favorite bonus to the GaoGaiGar series which allowed me to exceed its pretty small defense cap at just 5. I broke the game just cause I gave the favorite bonus to a cool looking mecha lol.

Wait, all of them at once? Did Gauron cast Strike + Zeal and Daishogun Strike + Valor?

Goldion Crusher... the hammer? That thing's damage is only inferior to Mazinkaiser's combination attack with Great Mazinger and Shin Getter. The 140 Will requirement can be a pain. Also, I gave the favorite bonus to the GaoGaiGar series which allowed me to exceed its pretty small defense cap at just 5. I broke the game just cause I gave the favorite bonus to a cool looking mecha lol.

Wait, all of them at once? Did Gauron cast Strike + Zeal and Daishogun Strike + Valor?

Still, you get 5 will only using a no EN cost attack that 1-shots most stuff. Killing 8 doods is not a hard task, specially when you take in consideration that the DS games have buttloads of enemies.

Well, at first you started with only the FMA and Mazinger crews against buttloads of FMA enemies, including two Behemoths(60k hp plus all that barrier bs), Gauron and Zaied. After beating them, you get to fight some Mazinger enemies. After you beat them you get to beat Ashura. Twice. And THEN you fight some Zeorymer bosses.

Still, you get 5 will only using a no EN cost attack that 1-shots most stuff. Killing 8 doods is not a hard task, specially when you take in consideration that the DS games have buttloads of enemies.

Well, at first you started with only the FMA and Mazinger crews against buttloads of FMA enemies, including two Behemoths(60k hp plus all that barrier bs), Gauron and Zaied. After beating them, you get to fight some Mazinger enemies. After you beat them you get to beat Ashura. Twice. And THEN you fight some Zeorymer bosses.

Yeah... oh and did I mention that there's been a few occasions where Gai, Volfogg and the fused Ryu robots all glow red and get 250 Will heh heh...

That's awful. Does the SP at least get replenished at some point? 1 thing I didn't like on W so far is this stage where the boss doesn't come out till some turns later and before (and after) that, he'd randomly select 3 units slahs their HP in half. I restarted once cause it hit Great Mazinger and then he got assault by a bunch of enemies.

Manman has been talking about the SRW series for like 3 weeks straight. I am legitimately scared for him, someone help me :(.

Why don't you help yourself?

That's awful. Does the SP at least get replenished at some point? 1 thing I didn't like on W so far is this stage where the boss doesn't come out till some turns later and before (and after) that, he'd randomly select 3 units slahs their HP in half. I restarted once cause it hit Great Mazinger and then he got assault by a bunch of enemies.

Well, Ashura does cast some things after you beat him for the first time. He also has a barrier, and can repel some mellee attacks.

But nothing tops that one stage in SRW4, where it had a grand total of 25 bosses. I swear to God I couldn't beat that shit without hacking.

Well, Ashura does cast some things after you beat him for the first time. He also has a barrier, and can repel some mellee attacks.

But nothing tops that one stage in SRW4, where it had a grand total of 25 bosses. I swear to God I couldn't beat that shit without hacking.

Was it the last level where you choose to fight Shu?

Was it the last level where you choose to fight Shu?

That level is tame, besides the fact that your morale drops to 50.

It was around mid-late game, one of the first maps of the final team split. Seriously, it was the most unfair map ever.

Why don't you help yourself?

I cannot stop him. He loves it too much.

Perhaps Dagron should join him in your discussions.

I do not know who that is so I do not know how that will help.

You should join.

You should join.

I don't like SRW much so I wouldn't bother you with it. Therefore, I'll let someone who knows about the series join, namely Dagron or Rei Rei.

I hope this new avi appears.

Good day there, Mr Bowie.

Edited by Tangerine

I don't like SRW much so I wouldn't bother you with it. Therefore, I'll let someone who knows about the series join, namely Dagron or Rei Rei.

That was the point. Super subject change!

I cannot stop him. He loves it too much.

Then I guess you'll just have to deal with him.

I really don't care about SRW all that much anymore