• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows, there a probability that Doflamingo will actually seek Luffy instead for payback. Actually I hope it will be like that so things can roll a bit faster. There is also a Wano Country they might visit for Zoro's sake. Hello samurai country.

And yeah, Luffy beating up Doflamingo first before Big Mom sounds a bout right, it's like a stepping stone, after all if he goes straight to a Yonkou then win that feels too unrealistic.

Personally I believe he will skip the Yonkou title and go straight to the Pirate King. :p

That sounds plausible too. Either way, they're gonna clash, and I'm looking forward to seeing just how crazy Doflamingo can get.

Oh whoops, I totally forgot about the Pirate King. Yep, he's not gonna become a Yonkou then.

I prefer manga instead for details, though One Piece is one of the shonen series that doesn't waste too much time on unnecessary fillers. Thank goodness they keep a good pace unlike Naruto. /shudders

Honestly, reading One Piece is a Herculean task on its own (though enjoyably so). When it gets something like anime...I think even Hercules would blush.

-Genesect

-Victini

-Rayquaza

-Groundon

-Kyogre

-Spirittomb

With this team u can only use Spirittomb in the battle arena and PWT Pokemon World Tournament.

Pokemon u can't use in the battle arena in any game/in BW2 PWT Pokemon World Tournament.....

-Mewtwo

-Mew

-HO-OH

-Lugia

-Celebi

-Kyogre

-Groundon

-Rayquaza

-Jirachi

-Deoxys

-Palkia

-Dialga

-Giratina

-Phione

-Manaphy

-Darkrai

-Shaymin

-Arceus

-Vicini

-Reshiram

-Zekrom

-Kyurem

-Keldeo

-Meloetta

-Genesect

-Eggs

I prefer manga instead for details, though One Piece is one of the shonen series that doesn't waste too much time on unnecessary fillers. Thank goodness they keep a good pace unlike Naruto. /shudders

A friend of mine is a big fan of Skip Beat, she recommends it to me a few times. Unfortunately I'm not interested.

There is something to be said for the extra things they don't bother to adapt, but usually unless it's something grievous, or I'm just /really/ into a serious, I honestly don't mind not having to wade through cluttered, hard to make out, still action frames just to pick up the niceties of extra plot.

I mean, shit, I spend too much time admiring single panels for the art sometimes, so reading manga takes a butt-load more time than just watching it animated. Obviously depends on the manga-ka, of course.

And you really should read it, it's amazing. </plug that will be ignored>

That sounds plausible too. Either way, they're gonna clash, and I'm looking forward to seeing just how crazy Doflamingo can get.

Oh whoops, I totally forgot about the Pirate King. Yep, he's not gonna become a Yonkou then.

Honestly, reading One Piece is a Herculean task on its own (though enjoyably so). When it gets something like anime...I think even Hercules would blush.

Yeah, I'm pretty curious about his ability. I'm sure he has a lot of trick in his sleeves for having the highest bounty (that we know) in the whole first season.

Lol, oh you, that's actually the point of the manga itself. XD

I doubt there will be any need for Yonkous after someone get the title of Pirate King. Then again, before that happened the World Government and those Nobles have to be dealt first. Mariejois arc hopefully (because that way we might get Dragon in full action lol)?

Uh yeah, I have to admit I did skip reading some parts (like most of Thriller Bark and Sabaody arcs).

Yeah, I'm pretty curious about his ability. I'm sure he has a lot of trick in his sleeves for having the highest bounty (that we know) in the whole first season.

Lol, oh you, that's actually the point of the manga itself. XD

I doubt there will be any need for Yonkous after someone get the title of Pirate King. Then again, before that happened the World Government and those Nobles have to be dealt first. Mariejois arc hopefully (because that way we might get Dragon in full action lol)?

Uh yeah, I have to admit I did skip reading some parts (like most of Thriller Bark and Sabaody arcs).

Well, he can lop off the limbs of a giant with minimal effort and be totally unscathed after a direct bazooka blast...sure is gonna be fun.

Yeeaaahh, I don't know why I set my sights on something as lowly as Yonkou when the title of Pirate King is still up for grabs.

The Pirate King will probably be strong enough that the Yonkou won't be able to do much with him around. I'm pretty sure Luffy is going to beat the hell out of the World Government, especially with the likes of Robin and Dragon around. And it will all start with beating up Akainu, or something.

Thriller Bark was indeed slow. It's probably even lower than Skypeia for me, but I read through all of it anyway (and Sabaody) for completion's sake. Though Thriller Bark has that part where Zoro fights the samurai skeleton, that was magnificent.

There is something to be said for the extra things they don't bother to adapt, but usually unless it's something grievous, or I'm just /really/ into a serious, I honestly don't mind not having to wade through cluttered, hard to make out, still action frames just to pick up the niceties of extra plot.

I mean, shit, I spend too much time admiring single panels for the art sometimes, so reading manga takes a butt-load more time than just watching it animated. Obviously depends on the manga-ka, of course.

And you really should read it, it's amazing. </plug that will be ignored>

I see. It's really depends on one's preference. I mean there are people who like the anime more since they think the story feels smoother since it was animated.

Lol, we are the opposite then, because when I'm watching anime I'm most likely spending a bit of time pausing or even rewinding here and there just to catch some (unnecessary) details. XD;

Not a big fan of shoujo genre. D:

(I know Skip Beat is not your normal shoujo either, but the basic plot doesn't really interest me /meep)

Well, he can lop off the limbs of a giant with minimal effort and be totally unscathed after a direct bazooka blast...sure is gonna be fun.

Yeeaaahh, I don't know why I set my sights on something as lowly as Yonkou when the title of Pirate King is still up for grabs.

The Pirate King will probably be strong enough that the Yonkou won't be able to do much with him around. I'm pretty sure Luffy is going to beat the hell out of the World Government, especially with the likes of Robin and Dragon around. And it will all start with beating up Akainu, or something.

Thriller Bark was indeed slow. It's probably even lower than Skypeia for me, but I read through all of it anyway (and Sabaody) for completion's sake. Though Thriller Bark has that part where Zoro fights the samurai skeleton, that was magnificent.

And he can control other people's movement. If he eats something like puppet fruit I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh yes, Akainu. I want to see him got beaten so badly. (AAAAAAAACE ;A;)

But speaking of Akainu, you remind me of how much I want Aokiji to join the crew lol, a bit far fetched though I suppose.

Ryuuma isn't it? Or something like that. The fight is cool alright, but for me the best Zoro scene in the entire Thriller Bark arc is when he was dealing with Kuma. This is nothing indeed.

And he can control other people's movement. If he eats something like puppet fruit I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh yes, Akainu. I want to see him got beaten so badly. (AAAAAAAACE ;A;)

But speaking of Akainu, you remind me of how much I want Aokiji to join the crew lol, a bit far fetched though I suppose.

Ryuuma isn't it? Or something like that. The fight is cool alright, but for me the best Zoro scene in the entire Thriller Bark arc is when he was dealing with Kuma. This is nothing indeed.

It's probably String-String Fruit or something like that.

Is it weird that I want the same thing? The Straw Hats have like, everything in their crew...except a logia! It makes sense if you think about it, really!

Oh yes, of course the scene with Kuma was amazing. Zoro is amazing in general, but the way the fight with Ryuuma was choreographed was kind of breathtaking. Since it shows Zoro falling from the place they were on at first and Ryuuma is standing, but then in a flashback it shows what actually happened in the fight, and it all makes sense. It's amazing.

It's probably String-String Fruit or something like that.

Is it weird that I want the same thing? The Straw Hats have like, everything in their crew...except a logia! It makes sense if you think about it, really!

Oh yes, of course the scene with Kuma was amazing. Zoro is amazing in general, but the way the fight with Ryuuma was choreographed was kind of breathtaking. Since it shows Zoro falling from the place they were on at first and Ryuuma is standing, but then in a flashback it shows what actually happened in the fight, and it all makes sense. It's amazing.

Yeah, but it would be interesting on how Luffy is going to deal with him since I doubt this can simply be blocked with haki alone.

So I'm not the only one? Huzzah!

The first thought that crossed my mind when they told us Aokiji left the Marine was "He has to join. HAS TO."

If not for the logia reason, then it's for personal satisfaction of seeing a former high ranking marine joining the crew. It will be in your face World Government!

If one has to list all the awesome scene about Zoro, it will be waaay too long. The same for Luffy. lol

Yeah, but it would be interesting on how Luffy is going to deal with him since I doubt this can simply be blocked with haki alone.

So I'm not the only one? Huzzah!

The first thought that crossed my mind when they told us Aokiji left the Marine was "He has to join. HAS TO."

If not for the logia reason, then it's for personal satisfaction of seeing a former high ranking marine joining the crew. It will be in your face World Government!

If one has to list all the awesome scene about Zoro, it will be waaay too long. The same for Luffy. lol

Maybe he can eat the strings or something.

That was also the first thought to cross my mind. And of course, I'd like him to join just to spite the marines and the World Government. He seems like someone who would do that anyway, since he was a good guy even when in the marines.

I think you could say that about every member of the crew.

Maybe he can eat the strings or something.

That was also the first thought to cross my mind. And of course, I'd like him to join just to spite the marines and the World Government. He seems like someone who would do that anyway, since he was a good guy even when in the marines.

I think you could say that about every member of the crew.

... Thank you sir, for the mental images.

He is as good as Smoker, with just a higher chance of being recruited really. I really hope Oda will take this route. The crew will have everything with Jinbe and Aokiji on board.

Yes, but Luffy and Zoro are the most obvious examples.

... Thank you sir, for the mental images.

He is as good as Smoker, with just a higher chance of being recruited really. I really hope Oda will take this route. The crew will have everything with Jinbe and Aokiji on board.

Yes, but Luffy and Zoro are the most obvious examples.

You're welcome.

That's what I thought. The crew will be complete with them on board. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well yeah, they're the best. But I like to think Sanji has a lot too. In the recent chapters especially, he heard a maiden's tears fall from so far away. I wish I could do that, too.

Edited by Nightmare

That's what I thought. The crew will be complete with them on board. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well yeah, they're the best. But I like to think Sanji has a lot too. In the recent chapters especially, he heard a maiden's tears fall from so far away. I wish I could do that, too.

Which might take a while, after all Jinbe wouldn't join until they beat Big Mom and there is no guarantee that Aokiji would join the very next chapter after that.

Oh my, that's right Sanji too! The Monster Trio has to be together. lol

Sanji's ability when concerning a woman is too awesome.

Which might take a while, after all Jinbe wouldn't join until they beat Big Mom and there is no guarantee that Aokiji would join the very next chapter after that.

Oh my, that's right Sanji too! The Monster Trio has to be together. lol

Sanji's ability when concerning a woman is too awesome.

Right, it's going to take so long. I sometimes regret having read it, because the wait is too much.

Sanji is just cool like that.

Speaking of One Piece...looks like the new chapter is out.

Right, it's going to take so long. I sometimes regret having read it, because the wait is too much.

Sanji is just cool like that.

Speaking of One Piece...looks like the new chapter is out.

I think I might drop it again soon only to pick it up in a year or two, just so I won't need to wait too long. >.>

He is a hero.

I'm off to read then!

I think I might drop it again soon only to pick it up in a year or two, just so I won't need to wait too long. >.>

He is a hero.

I always thought that but...

I'm off to read then!

...yes, its grip on me is too strong. I can't resist reading it.

I always thought that but...

...yes, its grip on me is too strong. I can't resist reading it.

/pat

It's okay. I only able to drop One Piece when I have a new fandom to fawn about anyway. Otherwise it's simply impossible.

/pat

It's okay. I only able to drop One Piece when I have a new fandom to fawn about anyway. Otherwise it's simply impossible.

I'm glad I dropped it early, because it isn't going to end any soon

Why must Fia post so late

This is me hi-byeing

Jenni needs to be punished

Edited by TheEnd

Why must Fia post so late

This is me hi-byeing

lol sorry

and nite :D

I'm glad I dropped it early, because it isn't going to end any soon

Still going strong, but at least there is a clear direction where they are going.

/pat'd

Quite, quite.

But at least the action will be rolling now since Luffy is already seem angry enough.

lol sorry

We know you do this on purpose

Still going strong, but at least there is a clear direction where they are going.

As far as endless series go, Berserk is already enough to me

Miuuuraaaaaa