• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

-stabs for reminding everyone-

Hi Ace and good morning everyone as well! Doing my usual hibye thing as I head to work. Eep.

Hi Shirley.

Oh! You changed your avatar again?

Change all the avatars!

:D I was actually planning on switching mine out later from Henry to Dahlia Hawthorne.

Right

Well Gangrel wanted to die anyways

That solo ending. :cry: I almost hate recruiting him because then I have to see it.

:D I was actually planning on switching mine out later from Henry to Dahlia Hawthorne.

That solo ending. :cry: I almost hate recruiting him because then I have to see it.

Oh nice..although I have see quite a few using a Dahila avy

Indeed I could wish for a better one although really those bonus characters deserved more supports than just the avatar...

Oh nice..although I have see quite a few using a Dahila avy

Indeed I could wish for a better one although really those bonus characters deserved more supports than just the avatar...

I've seen a few myself.

The lack of Say'ri and Lon'qu was seriously disappointing. I would have loved to learn more about Chon'sin, considering that's the only country mentioned that I don't think we ever get to go to.

That's a good choice.

Mm. I love Dahlia's character - it's amazing how vile and vicious she can be over the pettiest of things. In my opinion, I think she's the best villain of the entire series. And that's a hard decision to make, they're all stellar.

The only one I could honestly say wasn't that good was Alba.

The Nazis built a top-secret base on the moon and escaped to it in 1945. The real reason for the space race is that an astronomer discovered it and the Soviets and Americans, in similar vein to the race for Berlin, competed for the right to destroy it. Neither succeeded, the lizard people who run the UN made a treaty with them, exchanging moon rocks for child slaves. Neil Armstrong figured it out, but was assassinated by the Jewish conspiracy in order to advance the homosexual agenda.

Your move

I....

Lol'd.

Edited by Interest

^ What...?

Matt has the second-best spot indeed.

That reveal was amazing.

Oh, so do I, Interest. I actually hope Iris is mentioned in Dual Destinies: she should be out of prison by now for being an accomplice to Elise's murder, shouldn't she?

Edited by Vashiane