• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

just how much mucus can i force out of my nostrils and throat

it's amazing how so much can fit in there

Yeah I know right....

Poor Dio

Yes I loved them too and now that I got older I love them even more...

I loved them till I moved into a shed(while my family is building a house) then they weren't so fun anymore specially in a hot summer which is the only time I seem to get them.... Cuuurse you storms

Edited by Shelie

Morning thread... sigh

I really hope I get a callback today. I really really REALLY want another job. I'm getting weary of always getting passed up. I'm weary of being ignored for others. DANG GONE IT! I WANT WORK RIGHT HERE AND NOW SO SOMEONE PLEASE HIRE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sobs*

Morning thread... sigh

I really hope I get a callback today. I really really REALLY want another job. I'm getting weary of always getting passed up. I'm weary of being ignored for others. DANG GONE IT! I WANT WORK RIGHT HERE AND NOW SO SOMEONE PLEASE HIRE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sobs*

Awww I hope you someone hires you soon *Hugs*

Gosh parts of my body is still completely numb I was in bed for hours cause of it I couldn't even talk earlier :/

welcome to the big leagues girl

enjoy getting turned down a hundred times before you get something

happened to the oldest among us

Wait who's the oldest, again?

I'm looking for a job in the field of Medical Coding/ Medical Records/ Medical Billing. My biggest flaw seems to be my lack of experience though :sob:

Oh ... Well I wish you all the best with it, dont give up!

Thanks, I'll try not to. But with no one seemly wanting to hire me, it's sometimes hard not to be discouraged.

Well I cant say I know exactly how you feel I never been in that situation (Due to the fact I have always been to sick and stuff to work ;_;) but I can imagine it would be discouraging , hopefully you get some surprise phone call with someone wanting to hire you ;):

Well I cant say I know exactly how you feel I never been in that situation (Due to the fact I have always been to sick and stuff to work ;_;) but I can imagine it would be discouraging , hopefully you get some surprise phone call with someone wanting to hire you ;):

;^_^; Thank you, I'll keep putting in applications until someone picks me up. There's gotta be someone out there willing to hire me, there has to be.

Rejoice, young flan

of being eaten? Uhhh... I blame Damian/PKLucas for finding such a perfect pic that I can't seem to change my avatar now.

I love flan *drools*

oh god I'm gonna be endangered like penguins.