• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to the active fruit in this thread... someone *DID* post actual smut on SF?

I can't confirm because I ignore her posts.

I found it on fanfiction first - since there's an M-rating there and it wasn't particularly explicit, I didn't see a problem with it there.

HERE, however, is an ENTIRELY different ballgame.

"I will caress your fruit ever so gently, Frederick."

"I am apple-d at the very idea."

Get it? Appalled?

I get it. :\

Of course I'm giggling like an idiot, residnt Yukiko needs to keep up her apperances.

Yes, it is.

And while it's also true that I found myself advance more quickly than others who didn't know Korean or anything, I'm just saying I have to be even better.

Ha ha...

Well...knowledge is power. Having that along with beauty for girls and handsomeness for boys as well as brawn is indeed a wonderful gift. Some folks rather choose only one of those things. Seriously, why choose only one when you can have all three?

Also they totally got a major part of their language from us

KANJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Also just from Command and Conquer RTS perspective... Red Alert 3 with Japan sucks.

Generals with China was much better.

And hell... "FOR CHINA!" sounds better than "FOR JAPAN!".

Rolls off the tongue better.

Maybe it is overhyped to the rest of the world, but I have a weird fondness for Japan (and England) since childhood and NOT for anime crap.

I need to learn more swear words

There may come a time when my combined swearing library of English, Chinese, and Italian may not be enough

wait what

teach me Chinese swearing.

And Rey, teach me Japanese swears.

Are there any swear words in japanese even

Chinese can get really vulgar and I love it but I won't use it unless I'm really pissed

If you hear me actually swearing in Chinese (not making fuck your ancestors jokes with Cam) shit's really going down

I dunno I just feel like a lot of people doesn't appreciate their own culture enough and it's sad but that's just me

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Like how Vaike says KUSSOOOOOOOO when he dies.

Ha ha...

"Crap." That would be alot better than the word "Shit."

English curses are not even vulgar anymore to me

I'll casually throw out motherfucking dickfucks while encountering programming errors at my computer and don't give a fuck

I do not do the same in Chinese

Wannabe Japanese?

I'm Korean and I'm proud of it... I'd like to experience Japanese culture, yes, and maybe even assimilate, but I'm fine the way I am, and you should be, too.

I suppose I should be, but I just... maybe it's my own childhood and stuff. Not being content with what I have either.

Also isn't canto like the best for swears tho I only know mando considering >mainlander

I'm from mainland too, but I still know Canto. But I didn't know that for swears.

Why?

Well... they aren't "swears" per-say. It's just... rude in general.

Like how Vaike says KUSSOOOOOOOO when he dies.

Oh. Um...

Because uh.... uh... I wanna curse people out / be rude to people in a language they won't understand?

Hi everyone stop with this nationalist thing, everyone knows that Brazil is the best

what is this

fine, china is better then. :C

Hi everyone stop with this nationalist thing, everyone knows that Brazil is the best

What, no. RALLY 'MURICA.

I have no idea where my family comes from. All I know is that my last name is Scottish, apparently.