• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be a rich little girl.

Ohhh, man that sounds pretty unfortunate. No treatment, I presume?

No kidding! :D

And little? I am 5'9'' mister!

There is... but my veins are too small to even inject it, much less be able to HOLD it. Apparently said veins are already stretched out enough as is just through... normal blood flow.

[/shakes head] What can I say? I'm a bit of a problem child. Er... physically, that is...

WHO NEEDS NATURES WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A FULL FAIRY TEAM YEAAAAAH

Catch ALL the fairies! \'o'/

What's your team so far, Roxas?

I'm pretty sure I have mild arthritis in at least one hand. Nothing that really requires sympathy.

Oh yeah, I want to vent about my dad. He's just...a really bad role model. He's whiny, sensitive and kinda pathetic. He IS retired, though, and he might have gone some trauma as a kid, so I can kinda understand his attitude. Doesn't mean I respect him much, though.

He's also really short.

I'm pretty sure I have mild arthritis in at least one hand. Nothing that really requires sympathy.

Oh yeah, I want to vent about my dad. He's just...a really bad role model. He's whiny, sensitive and kinda pathetic. He IS retired, though, and he might have gone some trauma as a kid, so I can kinda understand his attitude. Doesn't mean I respect him much, though.

He's also really short.

B-But that's not a good thing, either...!

Ah.... some people have personality types that only suit them through a certain time period... and some that don't flatter them at all.

Especially when you live with the person or are related to them. I feel you completely on that. [/pats]

Y-You're 6'4''?! Oh, I feel so tiny.... >.<

xOrV89m.png

Chrom's not battling that monster and surviving.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

... Holy CROW. O.o

My God, that's tall.

...I'M STUCK AT 5'8" ASDFJKL!!! Or is it 5'7.5"? I forget.

I blame my father's side for that.

That's only by an inch!

No kidding! :D

And little? I am 5'9'' mister!

There is... but my veins are too small to even inject it, much less be able to HOLD it. Apparently said veins are already stretched out enough as is just through... normal blood flow.

[/shakes head] What can I say? I'm a bit of a problem child. Er... physically, that is...

Oh...that's actually not too little! Forgive my slight, then. Your spirit is pretty tall too, so I can't say I was referring to it.

Tough. But you know, hang in there. Although I'm sure you don't need me to tell you, but still.

I bet Ashley and Kaiden are wondering why Shepard can't drive the Mako without almost flipping it over or launching it off cliff at random. :\

Oh...that's actually not too little! Forgive my slight, then. Your spirit is pretty tall too, so I can't say I was referring to it.
Tough. But you know, hang in there. Although I'm sure you don't need me to tell you, but still.

Forgiven! :D
Well, you gotta remember, your spirit has to be like 7 feet tall, so I'm sure I'm small in comparison!

Very true. Persereve through the darkness until one re-discovers the light! ... Theoretically speaking.

So your dad's tall, I see.

But I'm supposed to be maaaaaaalllllleeeee!!!

6 feet 2 inches last I knew.

It's okay! :D Really!

I'm 5' 7 and a half!

Okay, I actually thought you were shorter. D:

Vashiiiiiiii~

How are you?~

Oh, Vashie is a lot taller than me. I'm only 5'5... Which is average. And yet I'm the second tallest in my family.

also on lunch break right now, huzzah!

Actually, the global average is like... 5'3''. So, 5'5'' isn't bad at all!

Huzzah for lunch! 'o'