FE4 THREAD

Fia

1. Weakling...

Side: Well yeah, Arden's ridiculously ugly and he's slow. You'd be a moron to hope for him to end up with good SPD just like how Zephiel's a moron for not having HM bonuses.

1. :(

There's always drinking and drugs to compress it all.

Side: Arden's as fast as a planted tree.

1. I guess so. Though Idoun also look a bit tough.

2. :o

So true. So true.

3. XD

1. You will end up killing the therapist.

Side: No. He is too slow to rape anyone.

1. So, they were both um . . . in me with no grease, huh? I figure it is because I underestimated her and the fact I didn't let her get any pleasure or mde her come.

2. O_o

3. Maybe so.

Side: Arden does have power, so he ccould knock his victim out. Then again, he's a bit stupid. He would have a hard time getting his victim's clothing off.

Also, at least somebody out there loves me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fayhoNqbS4

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

1. So, they were both um . . . in me with no grease, huh? I figure it is because I underestimated her and the fact I didn't let her get any pleasure or mde her come.

2. O_o

3. Maybe so.

Side: Arden does have power, so he ccould knock his victim out. Then again, he's a bit stupid. He would have a hard time getting his victim's clothing off.

Also, at least somebody out there loves me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fayhoNqbS4

1. They will have another round they said, SOON. So better prepare yourselves and stock some lubes.

2. 83

3. Well....guess so? XD

Side: With his low skill? ANYONE can dodge his attack. >_>

It's just minority. xP

Edited by Fury

Lachesis fucks anything with a vagina or a penis.

Also, I seen Idoun and Brunya walking around with strap-ons and grinning at me very evil-like. Yeah, I better get some lube ASAP.

DD:

If she was the one who is doing the rape, it would be understandable. BUT SHE HELPED ADAN TO RAPE SOMEONE??!

Yes, buy A LOT. You are going to need them.

WTFAREYOUSERIOUS??

Yup...

Lachesis fucks anything with a vagina or a penis.

Also, I seen Idoun and Brunya walking around with strap-ons and grinning at me very evil-like. Yeah, I better get some lube ASAP.

Indeed.

... *Uses Sleep Staff on Zephiel and then warps him to another castle*

@Brunya and Idoun: Thanks for coming but yer king's in another castle.

DD:

If she was the one who is doing the rape, it would be understandable. BUT SHE HELPED ADAN TO RAPE SOMEONE??!

Yes, buy A LOT. You are going to need them.

Lachesis has hormones problems thus she gets sexualy excited over anything. Rape is one way of her controlling her hormones.

I'm already lubing up now.

Yup...

Indeed.

... *Uses Sleep Staff on Zephiel and then warps him to another castle*

@Brunya and Idoun: Thanks for coming but yer king's in another castle.

Umm . . .thanks? BUt you only making them angry and want them to rape me even harder.

Lachesis has hormones problems thus she gets sexualy excited over anything. Rape is one way of her controlling her hormones.

I'm already lubing up now.

Watching a rape can make her control her hormones? Very unlikely.

Unless you are saying that Adan rapes Lachesis, but I wouldn't call it rape since the participants were obviously VERY willing.

Good. Save some though, incase you still need it in the middle of the action.

Umm . . .thanks? BUt you only making them angry and want them to rape me even harder.

Horny people are horny. And dangerous.

Do not stop them since it will only make them even hornier and more dangerous.

Just accept your fate and let them rape you. Prepare yourselves though, a well preparation.

I thought you did the raping? >_> and if that's the case, I've got plenty of warps and sleep staves to tire them out.

You can't tire out rapists.... >_>

I thought you did the raping? >_> and if that's the case, I've got plenty of warps and sleep staves to tire them out.

I was until Idoun and Burnya got their hands on some STR and Body Rings. Also, they max out on their MAG Defense so the staves won't do any good now.

Watching a rape can make her control her hormones? Very unlikely.

Unless you are saying that Adan rapes Lachesis, but I wouldn't call it rape since the participants were obviously VERY willing.

Good. Save some though, incase you still need it in the middle of the action.

Horny people are horny. And dangerous.

Do not stop them since it will only make them even hornier and more dangerous.

Just accept your fate and let them rape you. Prepare yourselves though, a well preparation.

To Lachesis, the word "rape" does not exsit.

Horny people are extremly dangerous. Esp. the ones who get angry when you don't make them have an orgasm and you ignore their sexual advances.

I'll just give up and let Idoun and that one chick do what they need to do.

I was until Idoun and Burnya got their hands on some STR and Body Rings. Also, they max out on their MAG Defense so the staves won't do any good now.

Bullshit. I've got more than 30 MAG thanks to the magic ring.

How?

The same way Nintendo pissed off some bad tempered video game players: By hiding Zephiel in a castle and constantly letting them know that what they're looking for is in another castle.

XD

Horny people are extremly dangerous. Esp. the ones who get angry when you don't make them have an orgasm and you ignore their sexual advances.

I see you have gained some wisdom.

Bullshit. I've got more than 30 MAG thanks to the magic ring.

The same way Nintendo pissed off some bad tempered video game players: By hiding Zephiel in a castle and constantly letting them know that what they're looking for is in another castle.

35 you meant?

XD

They will just get even hornier.

35 you meant?

XD

They will just get even hornier.

More than 30 >_> I won't specify the correct number.

I'd like to see that last for 623 castles.

Whipped.