FE4 THREAD

Fia

Whoa why? D:

Bad joints, basically. They're... loose or something. I don't have extended flexibility or anything, but they can move very easily. Nice for avoiding breaking bones, but the constant moving means they often shift a bit out of place, meaning either intense pain due to the muscles around said joints not liking it or because they REALLY need to pop.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad joints, basically. They're... loose or something. I don't have extended flexibility or anything, but they can move very easily. Nice for avoiding breaking bones, but the constant moving means they often shift a bit out of place, meaning either intense pain due to the muscles around said joints not liking it or because they REALLY need to pop.

... [/hugs]

She's Homura, not Mami.

[media]This mess looks creepy as hell, not watching. ( > _ < )[/s]

Return of Gim-Rey?

o_o It's not?

Is it one of those games where it tries to be creepy and just doesn't pull it off right or... is it just... not creepy?

It's the one that has "sort of" that kind of an effect, but isn't *that* creepy.

Rightfully so considering the story.

...how?

It's sort of a joke. I mean, it is nice that you finally are having some light in your life, but the Peanuts-esque shit some time ago were rather..... interesting.

He spent November drooling

December controlling himself so he wouldn't confess that his love for her burned with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns (though he'd admit he had been "conquered"... in moonspeak, so she wouldn't notice)

January dating her "in secret" because hey, she apparently did have a crush on him too

And he's probably being lovey dovey 24/7 over Skype now, since their parents know (and are apparently enthusiastic about it)

XOsD1bh.gif

...she sent me this yesterday (warning pun):

tumblr_n0x1gu8lvv1s57kkgo1_1280.png

XOsD1bh.gif

...she sent me this yesterday (warning pun):

SO MUCH ADORABLE

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING OHMYGOD. XD

THAT WASN'T MEANT TO SOUND MEAN UGUU

... I never said that...

Edited by Vashiane