• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Specially when you don't have cable TV at night. I usually just stay up playing video games or browsing the net.

That particular smiley means she's crying/sad.

Well, if it works. Then your brother can paint you at daytime.

Impossible! (I'll die much MUCH before that age >_>... 2012, y'know?)

I personally hope you survive 2012 (I know just like I hope to survive it myself. Maybe you won't reach 90 though : /

No excuse. Do it.

More like a bit sad look.... >_>

Azel's usually the one to tell people to sleep : /

Oh, sorry then. Last note before sleep: if you're sad about something serious you have my support : )

Oh, sorry then. Last note before sleep: if you're sad about something serious you have my support : )

Thank you.

Now, please sleep. >_>

Um, yeah... Fia tells me to sleep all the damn time.

I'm not a very responsible person.

: D

Now, if you know you aren't a responsible person here. Listen to my words, and go to sleep now. DO IT.

Normally it would but you gotta think outside the box! Spread some sleeping powder on it and problem solved.

SHe might nag for more! Sleeping powder? SHe wouldn't eat those mangas, how can sleeping powder will work here? You think she will inhale the mangas?

SHe might nag for more! Sleeping powder? SHe wouldn't eat those mangas, how can sleeping powder will work here? You think she will inhale the mangas?

Then say that she'll get more and she'll be a good girl and fall asleep >_> Some magazines carry smelling samples >_>. fake one and say that it's the scent of her favorite yaoi.

Then say that she'll get more and she'll be a good girl and fall asleep >_> Some magazines carry smelling samples >_>. fake one and say that it's the scent of her favorite yaoi.

Do you know how hard to satisfy herhim? >_> Yaoi doesn't have any smell AFAIK. >_>