• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When you put it that way... That was a bad defense.

Every group has its bad traits. If you want to be include in the group, you have to acknowledge the bad traits of that group. Not being able to laugh at traits of something you identify with is the same as not being able to laugh at yourself.

I suppose you people have more pride riding on being Brazilian than I expected. Could also be that we are not close enough for you to read it as a friendly jab.

Either way, nationalistic pride is something I do not empathize with.

There was once someone who made "friendly jabs" at the French, saying they were cowards who surrendered in every war they fought. He was also arguably considered the worst member in the history of this thread, to the point we say he doesn't exist.

Every group has bad traits, even because every person has flaws. Does that mean we can go around saying "hey, your mom is fat"? Hell no, my mom's fatness is my own business, you go mock your own.

Forgot to say. Bottom line, I will avoid those types of jokes in the future because they do not make people laugh.

Okay.

I think I figured it out

TTGL is an anime about dicks.

The hell

There was once someone who made "friendly jabs" at the French, saying they were cowards who surrendered in every war they fought. He was also arguably considered the worst member in the history of this thread, to the point we say he doesn't exist.

Every group has bad traits, even because every person has flaws. Does that mean we can go around saying "hey, your mom is fat"? Hell no, my mom's fatness is my own business, you go mock your own.

Okay.

Point taken.

Coincidentally, the French get mocked for that constantly in my presence due to having a bunch of jerkass friends and one of them being French.

Edited by Makaze

Screw it, have to point this out or it will bug me.

'Your mom is so fat' is not offensive because it is a jab at you, it is offensive because it is a jab at someone whose feelings you do not want hurt. Should have been 'you are so fat'.

Edited by Makaze

The hell

Well, think about it. There are so many visual puns and double innuendos.

Drill that pierces the heaven

The characters comments on Dai-Gunzan's appearance ("It's so big", "Huge!" "Oh my") when it kinda looks like it is pretty much a huge dick with arms and legs

Boota's always popping out when Yoko's near Simão also is a reference to him being excited

Just like The Big Lebowski might be about castration, this anime might be about the "manhood".

What now?

Scenes with scissors and The Dude running away from them

Julian Moore's character pretty much emasculating Jeff Bridges on the figurative sense, etc.

Well, think about it. There are so many visual puns and double innuendos.

Drill that pierces the heaven

The characters comments on Dai-Gunzan's appearance ("It's so big", "Huge!" "Oh my") when it kinda looks like it is pretty much a huge dick with arms and legs

Boota's always popping out when Yoko's near Simão also is a reference to him being excited

Just like The Big Lebowski might be about castration, this anime might be about the "manhood".

photo-811.jpg?_r=1393968144

Scenes with scissors and The Dude running away from them

Julian Moore's character pretty much emasculating Jeff Bridges on the figurative sense, etc.

I see. Interesting.

I mean,

That's just, like, your opinion man.

Edited by Makaze

I see. Interesting.

I mean,

That's just, like, your opinion man.

Actually that's one pretty accepted theory about what the fuck the movie is about.

Do you have to use so many cuss words?

I cuss considerably in real life.

Trust me, it used to be worse.