FE4 THREAD

Fia

... you know I didn't marry her, right? >_>

Yup cause you hate commitment. It's no wonder women aren't fond of you >_>

It's alright, Nanna... my supposed children are also of illegitimate birth...

Who's your best friend?

Edited by Levin

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Look on the bright side, you've got your eyes set on a kid you known for a long time and aren't close to going down the same path she did >_>.

Yeah, at least you are not a slut unlike your mother was.

She tried to sleep with me once.

That why you should had use a condom.

Since I was very naive in my youth, it took a while until I actually noticed that. That kind of behavior is completely unacceptable.

Nanna, you mom, my aunt sleep with your uncle, my father Elosthan.

......Ares...

Look on the bright side, you've got your eyes set on a kid you known for a long time and aren't close to going down the same path she did >_>.

...But...Prince Leaf....now, he is..... ;_;

._.

...................Mommy...?

Yup cause you hate commitment. It's no wonder women aren't fond of you >_>

With all due respect, King Levin, you are in no position of criticizing my loyalty and commitment.

... what

...But...Prince Leaf....now, he is..... ;_;

Daughter, I still believe you may be the key to restoring Prince Leaf's... whatever thing he's lost.

Edited by Finn

...................Mommy...?
... what

It was a time paradox thanks to freakin Crono and his time traveling buddies. I somehow got caught in a timewarp and I met Lachesis when she was 16. She said I reminded her of her brother and tried to bone me.

It was a time paradox thanks to freakin Crono and his time traveling buddies. I somehow got caught in a timewarp and I met Lachesis when she was 16. She said I reminded her of her brother and tried to bone me.

Why's that?

Think about it.

... I can see that happening.

Can't see why... But I'm guessing this has to do with Sylvia since every time some1's trying to make me look bad, she's the fucking reason >_>.

Not only you've had children with Sylvia, Tiltyu and Fury, but also you've neglected your duties as a Prince and then King of Silesia. Aren't you ashamed? >_>

Daddy, you have no faith in mommy at all? ._.

Your mother did seek out Beowulf because he had some relation with King Eltosian... and more than that, I heard her looking for men like her "Elto-nii-sama" back when we were in Agustria. She was kinda friendly with Noish and Dew back then, too...

Edited by Finn

WHYYYYYYY LEX, WHYYYYYY?! You too, Levin, although it really could have been one of your uncles...

...Because you never show how you care for Lady Tiltyu, Prince Azel.

Not only you've had children with Sylvia, Tiltyu and Fury, but also you've neglected your duties as a Prince and then King of Silesia. Aren't you ashamed? >_>

Oh for fuck, you go out with some dancer while in disguise and it haunts you forever. I DID NOT DO HER!

Tiltyu lived with her brother, if she had known me, she'd be free to live somewhere in Silesia instead of ending up dead from abuse.

It had Fury as the Queen while I was gone >_>.

WHYYYYYYY LEX, WHYYYYYY?! You too, Levin, although it really could have been one of your uncles...

But Sir Lex told me he was just showing you how it was done.

Oh for fuck, you go out with some dancer while in disguise and it haunts you forever. I DID NOT DO HER!

Tiltyu lived with her brother, if she had known me, she'd be free to live somewhere in Silesia instead of ending up dead from abuse.

It had Fury as the Queen while I was gone >_>.

No matter what you say, you still neglected your duties as a Prince, King and Father to live as a wandering bard, King Levin. >_>

Edited by Finn