FE4 THREAD

Fia

Just have a child with Rena...

If your child comes out as an unpromoted unit, then even if your child's growths are lower, at least they have 40 levels to grow to even it out, AND Rena will give your child Res growth to help him become mage tanks as well.

To take care of your child, just arena abuse them and let them go out into the world.

Fine, fine.

But she's babysitting the little crap. I can't contribute anything for the little brat anyway, since I can't heal him.

...She likes the kids anyway. It's kind of like a rule. Can't be a nun if you're not willing to look after the kids in church and all that crap. So she should be fine with it. More time for me to go out drinking with Merric, Frey, Ogma, Levin, and the rest of the boys, and even some of the girls.

...But what the hell am I going to do if Julian finds out our kid exists? I doubt Lena'd consent to me kicking his ass.

Edited by MightyZagaro

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine, fine.

But she's babysitting the little crap. I can't contribute anything for the little brat anyway, since I can't heal him.

...She likes the kids anyway. It's kind of like a rule. Can't be a nun if you're not willing to look after the kids in church and all that crap. So she should be fine with it.

Your poor children.... =_=

I'm acting out of character because it opens more possibilities to screw the rules.

What the fuck, not even saw the post where you did that.

*moves up to you with Hero Sword, with the LoadState Ring*

*activates Meteor Sword*

*5 hit combo*

Meh, there's sluts that wouldn't mind having a go at him like your mother, Lachesis, for example >_>

;-;

Don't talk about my mommy like that please.........and she is stoned by now. >.>

What the fuck, not even saw the post where you did that.

*moves up to you with Hero Sword, with the LoadState Ring*

*activates Meteor Sword*

*5 hit combo*

lolHolsety.....?

They should use this song if they ever make a Fire Emblem 4 Generation 3.

Shit's awesome, but the clip version is better.

Also, Yngie Malmsteen's Evil Eye.

They should use this song if they ever make a Fire Emblem 4 Generation 3.

Love it. ^_^

Yes I do.

*Uses LoadState ring*

*Gets back where started.*

Bye there.

Coward. >.>

...I hate doing this crap, but Lena makes me do it. Least none of the damn kids are here.

...Ahem. We are gathered here today to mourn the death of Skasha, whom, in disgust of his life, suicided against Prince Levin. And look at him, his wife's dead and his kids hate his guts, so you REALLY have to be screwed up if you commit suicide before him. Apparantly, Skasha, aware of the massive amounts of incest in FE4, suggested this idea to his sister Lakche. Lakche grabbed his you know what and tore them off, and proceeded to go down on her two cousins. And her father. Feeling he could not be a man anymore, Skasha requested that Prince Levin end his life....Oh god damnit that story's hilarious and you all know it. Go on, laugh at the sorry peice of crap.

LENA! I'm going out with the guys! ...Yeah, up yours too woman, even Jesus drank wine, and if there was beer too, he'd be drinking that! Hey Levin! First one to fall off the barstool at Moe's is a failure at life!

Coward. >.>

Let's see you do it then >.<

*moves again(remember, Save and Load State Rings)*

*tries again, activating Meteor Sword all the times, until I can beat him*

You realize that I screwed with that save and transferred it to binary right? :) holy crap did that sound wrong

And now I use my save state to put you within range. Buh bye.

YOU CHEATER

I USE THE ALT+F4 RING.

drinking that! Hey Levin! First one to fall off the barstool at Moe's is a failure at life!

The winner is obvious mate. You're drunk right now >_>

YOU CHEATER

I USE THE ALT+F4 RING.

HAR HAR HAR Like I give a damn.

I removed your Alt key btw.

Edited by Levin

Am not! I'm only on my second bottle of Vodka!

Now god damn it man, you fail as a parent, you fail as a father, you fail as a fighter now that your son's kicking everybody's ass, you might as well not fail at SOMETHING! [throws bottle of whiskey]

Julius wants to kill the kids? Fine, let him. Lena's gonna get all torn up over it, but if I have to hear those little bastards crying one more time, I just might want to kill them. And between freaking kids crying for eleven years and a grown woman crying for six months or something, I'll take the woman throwing a fit any day.

Hell, this was about my reaction when Lena told me she was pregnant:

Edited by MightyZagaro

Let's see you do it then >.<

*moves again(remember, Save and Load State Rings)*

*tries again, activating Meteor Sword all the times, until I can beat him*

I'm not insane. Unlike you. :mellow:

Because Julius is our real enemy, and plans on sacrificing Zagaro's children.

Yurius won't look children up to Akaneia. >.>