• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Nanna, you drew me here just to ignore me? Very cunning. May I say that you are quite the dastard? If so, then may I also add that you are a very stunning dastard? If I am allowed these words, then, surely, you will also allow me these next words: I would like you to be my woman.

If I am not allowed any of these words, then I didn't say any of them, and if you are going to say otherwise, not only are you a liar and a dastard -- you are very confused, too.

Damn it!

Because of Manfloy and Julius's leadership, it makes Sety have 90% hit on Shanan and Shanan has 20% hit on Sety.

Anyway, Shanan would win 1 on 1. Here's why:

RapedFE4000.png

RapedFE4001.png

Shanan has 47 speed while Sety has 45 speed. By the way Sety's tome has 10 weight.

Shanan starts off. Shanan wins.

Sety starts off. Shanan might still win.

Shanan > Sety.

I don't believe that's the case when LOLHolsety is involved...

What the fuck man, are you fucking kidding me? The post above explained it right to your face, why Shanan is winning, and you simply ignored it and posted "LOLHolsety" even though I proved it wrong?

Shanan has higher hit and avoid and AS, so he's winning, k?

I don't believe that's the case when LOLHolsety is involved...

Actually, I don't really either... >.<

But anything can happen, as such Sety being unlucky and get Shooting Star-ed in the begining of the battle. TT___TT

Edited by Nanna

What the fuck man, are you fucking kidding me? The post above explained it right to your face, why Shanan is winning, and you simply ignored it and posted "LOLHolsety" even though I proved it wrong?

Shanan has higher hit and avoid and AS, so he's winning, k?

You're forgetting the insane skill boost Holsety has, though. IIRC, Sety is constantly performing criticals when you factor in leadership, Charisma, and love boosts. You're dead, bitch.

Actually, I don't really either... >.<

But anything can happen, as such Sety being unlucky and get Shooting Star-ed in the begining of the battle. TT___TT

Uh, true?

I guess I have to explain this once again.

Shanan has 40 skill, 47 AS and 30 luck. That means 170 hit, 124 avoid and 47 AS, k?

Levin!Sety has 37 skill, 45 AS and 30 luck. That means 164 hit, 120 avoid and 45 AS, k?

Shanan has higher speed, so he's starting first. No other way to determine the first starter. Ever watched goldieX39 videos? Same thing happens unless she rarely gets biase.

Sety has 40% hit on Shanan. The CH chance is so low.

Shanan has 50% hit on Sety. One Meteor Sword it's all over. They both kill each other in 3 hits. Shanan has 40% chance to Meteor Sword. That's like 70-75% to do it in the second attack.

Sigh.

Edited by Shanan