FE4 THREAD

Fia

So how's it going on the other side of the planet? Can't have worse weather than here at least.

Stupid snowstorm...damn cold...

It's couldy now....I think it's going to rain soon...

And it's hot.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like living in Silesia...

It's not THAT cold tomorrow. Only -6.

I prefer Grandbell, thank you very much. >.>

I feel cold when it's just around 8 or something. You know that Jakarta is usually 30 or more. ;-;

You get used to it. We don't get 35's a lot, though...

After a few sickness/illness times, yes. You can get used to it too, and Air Conditioner is your friend. >.>

After a few sickness/illness times, yes. You can get used to it too, and Air Conditioner is your friend. >.>

With the number of people there and all the air conditionners, that must drain a lot of energy.

Also winter coats, gloves and scarves help...unless your scarf gets stuck while you're moving, that is.

With the number of people there and all the air conditionners, that must drain a lot of energy.

Also winter coats, gloves and scarves help...unless your scarf gets stuck while you're moving, that is.

Not so much as Macau, but yes.

That seems a bit too much for me to handle. TT__TT

Not so much as Macau, but yes.

That seems a bit too much for me to handle. TT__TT

Well during our summer air conditionners are also popular...for about 2-3 months. That's what happening with the extremes we get.

Well I wouldn't tell you to try a winter like ours right away. Maybe a Northern European one first. From what Brian said, they're a milder than ours, about 0-5.

Well during our summer air conditionners are also popular...for about 2-3 months. That's what happening with the extremes we get.

Well I wouldn't tell you to try a winter like ours right away. Maybe a Northern European one first. From what Brian said, they're a milder than ours, about 0-5.

Air conditionners are popular all the time in Indonesia. >.>

Winter in Guangzhou is around 3 or 5 to 10...I think...and I believe that's enough... ;-;

Winter in Guangzhou is around 3 or 5 to 10...I think...and I believe that's enough... ;-;

I wish I had that in winter. We get that in April, late March if we're lucky.

Alas, I must go to sleep's cold grip. Ta ha ha! /Bastian.

I wish I had that in winter. We get that in April, late March if we're lucky.

Alas, I must go to sleep's cold grip. Ta ha ha! /Bastian.

;-; *pats*

Yes, sleep. Go. >.>

We don't turn on the AC much in my country. Apparently, the current frequently gets cut off for one hour to save electricity. But only in the summer when we turn the ACs on.

We don't turn on the AC much in my country. Apparently, the current frequently gets cut off for one hour to save electricity. But only in the summer when we turn the ACs on.

With 30 something celsius, most people prefer to ignore the electricity instead of the heat. >.>