• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

aesthetics brah

Also they make tennis a pain.

Aesthetics is fine.

And I don't play tennis.

I can barely differ Neal from Roxas now, with those avatars

Estelle and Joshua are better than Roxas and Namine.

l kind of had to get used to mine, since I've had to wear them since I was 3 :l

Oh wow that's a long time. .-.

Oh wow that's a long time. .-.

Yup :V

I got this weird disease in my... right eye? when I was a wee little kid and that fucked up my eyes really badly, even after surgery.

'Course, it doesn't help that I stare at screens every day either ~o3o~

i don't know how i should feel about vc's early victory bonuses

they sure made me save-scum a whole lot during chapter 3's mission, just so i could finish it in one turn

l kind of had to get used to mine, since I've had to wear them since I was 3 :l

7 here

but i was already shortsighted at least one year before that

Yup :V

I got this weird disease in my... right eye? when I was a wee little kid and that fucked up my eyes really badly, even after surgery.

'Course, it doesn't help that I stare at screens every day either ~o3o~

can you see alright with glasses, though?

i read somewhere the whole "staring at screens all day hurts your eyesight" thing was something of a myth, though

7 here

i read somewhere the whole "staring at screens all day hurts your eyesight" thing was something of a myth, though

Yah 7 and sames.

Really? I was under the impression that that's what ended up giving me glasses, at any rate...

7 here

I can see perfectly well with them, but I'm essentially blind without them. Like, whenever my glasses fall off my nightstand, I have to have one of my family members help me find them since I honestly can't tell where they are unless I feel around the floor for them :<

Yah 7 and sames.

Really? I was under the impression that that's what ended up giving me glasses, at any rate...

It's straining your eyes that causes the damage specifically. Although it doesn't give you anything really bad, having to strain your eyes so much can wear your eyesight down, especially if you already have eye problems.

Yah 7 and sames.

Wow I was like 14 when I got my first pair of glasses.

I can see perfectly well with them, but I'm essentially blind without them. Like, whenever my glasses fall off my nightstand, I have to have one of my family members help me find them since I honestly can't tell where they are unless I feel around the floor for them :<

It's straining your eyes that causes the damage specifically. Although it doesn't give you anything really bad, having to strain your eyes so much can wear your eyesight down, especially if you already have eye problems.

That's horrible. o_o

Then again, my brother is kinda like that, too. He has, what, -7~8.00 glasses? Something like that.

Yeah, my grandma and mom don't like it when I use my computer/other electronics in dark places...

But I always end doing it anyway...

Wow I was like 14 when I got my first pair of glasses.

That's horrible. o_o

Then again, my brother is kinda like that, too. He has, what, -7~8.00 glasses? Something like that.

Yeah, my grandma and mom don't like it when I use my computer/other electronics in dark places...

But I always end doing it anyway...

Both my eyes are shit,although I can't remember What they are exactly. I want to say at least one is in the negatives though :V

I try not to do computer stuff in the dark, at least... though I still play on my phone in the dark sometimes :x

Holy shit I'm like -4.50/-4.75 and I thought that was bad.

Holy shit I'm like -4.50/-4.75 and I thought that was bad.

Yeah, I'm like -4.50/-4.50-ish, too.

But my sisters is like -5-ish, and my brother is... worse.

The only person in my family who doesn't need glasses is my youngest brother.

Incidentally, he's the only one who my mom didn't make read a crapton when he was little. ~o3o~