• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But there is no Killer Axe in FE4...
Not to mention Berserkers. And speed means nothing when almost all axes weigh 18.

IT'S CALL BETA VERSION FOR A REASON!!!

Also, I need help fighting the Dragon Knights in Chapter 3 of FE4 Biany. I thought they were going to Madino Castle to destroy it so I sent troops up there. However, it seems they wanted to join Shagall and his boys. What should I do?

Also, I need help fighting the Dragon Knights in Chapter 3 of FE4 Biany. I thought they were going to Madino Castle to destroy it so I sent troops up there. However, it seems they wanted to join Shagall and his boys. What should I do?

You might want your bow units there fore sure, and maybe Azel and Levin. Sigurd's also nice for the leadership bonus, as well as Lachesis with Charisma and whoever is using the King Sword ( the sword you got from Holyn/Lex to Ayra ). Fury's Wind Sword does bonus damage to fliers too. It's going to be useful in Silesia.

Edited by Arion

Hence the almost. Swanchika and Hand Axe weigh 20 too ;)

Swanchika sucks. Badly.

Arion.gif

Unless you talked about this Swanchika. But still, the user died easily in the hand of Balmunk.

What I thought it was obvious that those Dragon Knights always join with Shagarl. And what is the problem? I don't think it's hard at all, if you already passed Eltoshan.

Edited by Aida

Sigurd's also nice for the leadership bonus, as well as Lachesis with Charisma and whoever is using the King Sword ( the sword you got from Holyn/Lex to Ayra ).

I thought only Lex gives the King Sword and Holyn gives Hero Sword.

Swanchika sucks. Badly.

Arion.gif

Unless you talked about this Swanchika. But still, the user died easily in the hand of Balmunk.

It was just to point out that the Swanchika didn't weigh 18.

What I thought it was obvious that those Dragon Knights always join with Shagarl. And what is the problem? I don't think it's hard at all, if you already passed Eltoshan.

They never did with me. Always came where the bridge to Orgahill should be.

Edited by Arion

It's that I didn't find it hard. I just found it unexpected that they will trying to go after my home castle. In the real FE4, they go after Madino Castle first to destroy it so you must have guards up there. Never would I thought they would reprogram the A.I. to take the home castle.

It's that I didn't find it hard. I just found it unexpected that they will trying to go after my home castle. In the real FE4, they go after Madino Castle first to destroy it so you must have guards up there. Never would I thought they would reprogram the A.I. to take the home castle.

Eh? In all of my playthroughs, they never go after Madino.

Well I had Lex give it and I didn't try Holyn.

I didn't regret my choice either. The King Sword might not double all the time but the Charisma is pretty damn useful.

Very true.

What. Madino is the very first castle you capture? I forgot?

What I meant is that I thought that the very first castle you capture, they usually go after that one first.

Yes, I know. But they never go after it. They go SUICIDAL after my army.

Also, I got a Sunlight Manual from one of the village. How do I use it for Ayra?

It's like a skill ring. It's active if it's in your inventory. You also get the Moonlight and Starlight later.

IMO Levin is better for that one, but do what you want.

Edited by Arion

Also, I got a Sunlight Manual from one of the village. How do I use it for Ayra?

Just leave them in the inventory. Though I'm not so sure about giving it Ayra. Moonlight seems to be suited her more. 8D

Just leave them in the inventory. Though I'm not so sure about giving it Ayra. Moonlight seems to be suited her more. 8D

I did:

Sunlight: Levin

Moonlight: Sigurd

Starlight: Aless

All of them have +skill weapons which make them activate more often.

Edited by Arion

I did:

Sunlight: Levin

Moonlight: Sigurd

Starlight: Aless

All of them have +skill weapons which make them activate more often.

Lolfavoritism (in my case).

I only remembered giving Shooting Star to Arthur.

Oh, I just notice this. That scumbag Shangail has Elosthan's sword! Douchbag kills the man and uses his sword!

How do I kill him? He also has Bargain for some reason, lol.

Magic or any ranged attack...

Becareful, because Mistolteen can sap you HP now. Thankfully it's not ranged.

Lachesis' Charisma + King Sword's user + Sigurd's Leadership are must.