FE4 THREAD

Fia

In a surprising twist, the Elite Ring now only costs 20,000 to buy as opposed to the normal 40,000.

Some ring prices were tweaked in Binary too (although the Elite one is still 40k there).

I can't read crap

Bad Sety.

I'm off. 'Night.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never even promoted her

I came close in my second FE5 playthrough but I just stopped using her in the end

When she promotes, she does a SLOWMOTION WAVE DASH.

I JUST MARKED OUT.

Hm, didn't notice the Lunar one.

Are they the same as FE4 Female Forrests or is it a different outfit altogether?

I think they are the same.

Kefka can use "Light of Judgment" on him, lol.

Heeheehee!

Put all your Charisma users and Sigurd nearby. Weaken him with swords and try to have an axe unit to finish him so he can get the Master Axe without selling it.

When in doubt, there's always the Icheval.

Edited by Arion

Heeheehee!

Put all your Charisma users and Sigurd nearby. Weaken him with swords and try to have an axe unit to finish him so he can get the Master Axe without selling it.

When in doubt, there's always the Icheval.

Little too late for that. I did the Charisma and Sigurd thing, I tried to weaken him with sword but Bridgette got the last kill with her sister backing her up.

Any advice for Chapter 4?

Little too late for that. I did the Charisma and Sigurd thing, I tried to weaken him with sword but Bridgette got the last kill with her sister backing her up.

Any advice for Chapter 4?

Hopefully you still have your Restore staff because you'll probably need it. Fury's Wind Sword does great damage to Pegasus Knights. The bug with Sylvia's Defense Sword is still there. Holsety is just one touch less awesome but it's still great.

Since Ayra have too many cool swords, Azel and Titlyu has shitty strength, Lex has the Master Axe and Sigurd is already getting a holy weapon the next chapter, who should I give the Blagi Sword to?

EDIT: Also, Lachesis is a whore and whores aren't holy so she's outta the question. Holyn should be a good choice or no? Then again, I'm having Holyn make babies with Bridgette and Patty could need the extra boast in battle . . .

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

Since Ayra have too many cool swords, Azel and Titlyu has shitty strength, Lex has the Master Axe and Sigurd is already getting a holy weapon the next chapter, who should I give the Blagi Sword to?

EDIT: Also, Lachesis is a whore and whores aren't holy so she's outta the question. Holyn should be a good choice or no? Then again, I'm having Holyn make babies with Bridgette and Patty could need the extra boast in battle . . .

Definitely Holyn. Moonlight + Blagi Sword is just too good.

Definitely Holyn. Moonlight + Blagi Sword is just too good.

Let's see

Holyn and Bridgette High STR + Odo and Ulir Blood + High Speed + Blagi Sword + Moonlight Hit + Sunlight Hit Manual + Pursuit + Continue = The most awesome Patty they had ever made!

Let's see

Holyn and Bridgette High STR + Odo and Ulir Blood + High Speed + Blagi Sword + Moonlight Hit + Sunlight Hit Manual + Pursuit + Continue = The most awesome Patty they had ever made!

Also note that Faval gets Moonlight too. He doesn't get Steal, though.

Tordo has branched promotions? WTF? Why it doesn't work on me? ;-;

I personally already paired Ethlin with Othin, and I must say that Othin makes a better candidate for Ayra. That way, Skasha can inherit his axes. Arion seems to be nice enough with Ethlin.

Any tips for Tordo FE4 Lady Aida?

What? I just found out that you are supposed to have branched promotions there, so you can try it yourself.

I have no tips aside from Homeros/Safy.