• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Chapter 5/End of Generation 1. What should I need to know.

And also, I thought Lex's dad would drop his axe :(

Kill Hardin with your Blagi Sword user. Leptor has Wrath and is a Sage now so armorslaying tricks don't work on him. Best to kill him with Tyrfing and Holsety, with some help from Icheval being nice. You might want to move your Charisma users across the desert too.

You get it in the final chapter if that makes you feel better.

My FE4 Birany Parings: (Help me pass down weapons, items, drugs to influence the next generation!)

Lex (Iron Knight) and Ayra (Hero [bow and Sword)

Edin (Valkyrie) and Mideel (Sniper)

Lachesis (Slut) and Beowulf (Forest Knight)

Evyal Bridgette (Sniper) x Holyn (Forest Knight)

Fury (P. Knight) x Levin (Sage)

Tilyu (Mage Fighter) Azel (Mage Fighter)

Lex (Iron Knight) and Ayra (Hero [bow and Sword)

Lakche can use A swords, Skasaher can use A swords/axes.

Edin (Valkyrie) and Mideel (Sniper)

Same as always. Plus, Lester can use C rank swords, and Rana can use C rank light magic.

Lachesis (Slut) and Beowulf (Forest Knight)

Same as always, except that Beowulf's * sword (Beo's Sword) is only usable by himself and his child(ren?). It grands ambush and wrath, but I didn't find it too hot (since it has range 1).

Evyal Bridgette (Sniper) x Holyn (Forest Knight)

Same as always, except that Faval won't get Ichieval. (Although he'll get Luna - strangely, Faval doesn't get Steal. Lame.)

Fury (P. Knight) x Levin (Sage)

Same as always, but Sety won't inherit Holsety. His starter weapon is Tornado, not Lightning. No Berserk Sword for Fee.

Tilyu (Mage Fighter) Azel (Mage Fighter)

Same as always.

Please notice that, in Binary, legendary weapons can be traded, and used by characters with minor blood for half stat bonuses (for instance, Lex!Lakche using Balmung would receive +10 speed and +5 skill instead of +20/+10). You get the Balmung, Mistoltin and Tyrfing as usual, but the others are dropped by enemies from chapter 8 onwards.

I might well drop Tordo Saga for the time being. I have other stuff I need to do over the course of this week and plus I cannot get past Briggid's archer brigade who have practically 100% hit on all of my units with Silver Bows. It is complete rape, especially for Aideen who has to get right in the middle of them, even though she is promoted.

Sigh :_:

Hi there, my AU-self.

Celes was hitting on me yesterday. ;_;

I might well drop Tordo Saga for the time being. I have other stuff I need to do over the course of this week and plus I cannot get past Briggid's archer brigade who have practically 100% hit on all of my units with Silver Bows. It is complete rape, especially for Aideen who has to get right in the middle of them, even though she is promoted.

;_;

....how came I didn't have any trouble with that...?

Celes was hitting on me yesterday. ;_;

:o

When is the wedding?

....how came I didn't have any trouble with that...?

Because you are goddess Fia. I have a Level ~20 Aideen head in to talk to Briggid then about three of my units die on the enemy phase. Not good >>; I can't do castle defense either because I doubt even Tiltyu can survive that Ichival blow.

Because you are goddess Fia. I have a Level ~20 Aideen head in to talk to Briggid then about three of my units die on the enemy phase. Not good >>; I can't do castle defense either because I doubt even Tiltyu can survive that Ichival blow.

Fia is a normal human. It's because you fail.

Not really.