FE4 THREAD

Fia

hmmmmmmmm... something enjoyable maybe? Although I know in depression, nothing is enjoyable so. >_>

I've been rewatching Xiaolin Showdown for a little bit, so I'm feeling a bit better. I know I really need to get back to work on my assignments soon though :/

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been rewatching Xiaolin Showdown for a little bit, so I'm feeling a bit better. I know I really need to get back to work on my assignments soon though :/

Try not to think too much about it while you're doing that though... I'm sure you'll get through it... Or uh, I hope so. ;w;

Xiaolin Showdown... The thing I remember most about that show is using Omi to disprove some knucklehead's claim that Tara Strong sounded like an angsty girl in all of her roles.

Try not to think too much about it while you're doing that though... I'm sure you'll get through it... Or uh, I hope so. ;w;

I hope so too :<

omg i miss that show

I found all of the episodes on dailymotion and holy shit the nostalgia hit me so hard

I loved this show so much as a kid <3

I also remembered that I had the biggest crush on Jack Spicer when I was younger >u>

Xiaolin Showdown... The thing I remember most about that show is using Omi to disprove some knucklehead's claim that Tara Strong sounded like an angsty girl in all of her roles.

Other excellent examples were Terry? from Foster's Home for Imaginary friends (he was Mac's brother IIRC) and Ben Tennyson c: Edited by Kon

the most i remember is i kept thinking Raimundo was spanish even though he said multiple times he was from Brazil

i was a dumb kid .w.

I found all of the episodes on dailymotion and holy shit the nostalgia hit me so hard

I loved this show so much as a kid <3

I also remembered that I had the biggest crush on Jack Spicer when I was younger >u>

i know what i'm doing on another bored day

the husbandoing hits hard on younger ages

the most i remember is i kept thinking Raimundo was spanish even though he said multiple times he was from Brazil

i was a dumb kid .w.

i know what i'm doing on another bored day

the husbandoing hits hard on younger ages

I didn't remember Rai's race in the slightest from when I was younger, haha. I just remember him being the coolest monk behind Kimiko c:

Although rewatching it now it still blows my mind that Tom Kenny voiced him :x

Marathons yeah~ I'm on season two now :p

I seemed to have a thing for huge dorks even when I was younger <u< Even better since he's a redhead >u>

Edited by Kon

I didn't remember Rai's race in the slightest from when I was younger, haha. I just remember him being the coolest monk behind Kimiko c:

Although rewatching it now it still blows my mind that Tom Kenny voiced him :x

Marathons yeah~ I'm on season two now :p

I seemed to have a thing for huge dorks even when I was younger <u< Even better since he's a redhead >u>

i loved the designs

it stuck with me on who were the cast and what they looked like

Tom Kenny is a great voice acter

i didn't know then either \.w./

: o

hit's all the signs for a perfect husbando, huh?

>w>

i loved the designs

it stuck with me on who were the cast and what they looked like

Tom Kenny is a great voice acter

i didn't know then either \.w./

: o

hit's all the signs for a perfect husbando, huh?

>w>

Yeah the designs were amazing. I really liked Kimiko's constantly changing wardrobe too, though it's too bad she was the only girl in the group :x

It's really too bad he's most well known as voicing Spongebob, 'cause he's a fantastic VA

Gotta marathon fast c;

Yep yep and yep cx

<u< >u>

Yeah the designs were amazing. I really liked Kimiko's constantly changing wardrobe too, though it's too bad she was the only girl in the group :x

It's really too bad he's most well known as voicing Spongebob, 'cause he's a fantastic VA

Gotta marathon fast c;

Yep yep and yep cx

<u< >u>

it's the stereotypes, man

fashionista

his most famous is his biggest drawback

poor Tom Kenny

*pats Tom Kenny, b/c he's out there, in spirit*

yeah, faster you finish the faster you can get those assignments out your hair .o.

calm down

>W>

yoo

rai started from the bottom

then he made it, bro

I swear

If you were reffering Drake just now...

But he aint got dem dots tho.

Omi dedicated his LIFE to this shit. To even being acknowledged by Chase Yung and Mo Guang (I forget their names, so bear with me). You just gon' tell me years of practice and all the techniques & skills that only HE knows out of the four aint enough? Fuck outta here, bro

That aside, I did find Rai to be pre cool

I swear

Omi dedicated his LIFE to this shit. To even being acknowledged by Chase Yung and Mo Guang (I forget their names, so bear with me). You just gon' tell me years of practice and all the techniques & skills that only HE knows out of the four aint enough? Fuck outta here, bro

>W>

hard work hardly works according to tvtropes

life can be unfair,

poor omi

*pats*

i liked all of them

it's the stereotypes, man

fashionista

his most famous is his biggest drawback

poor Tom Kenny

*pats Tom Kenny, b/c he's out there, in spirit*

yeah, faster you finish the faster you can get those assignments out your hair .o.

calm down

>W>

Yaaaa lack of females in shows I like really sucks dood :<

So fashionaaabluh

Maybe one day he can break away from the stigma of being Spongebob :<

I'm actually trying to go back to working on stuff, so I've stopped marathoning for now

I am calm c:

Im still salty on how

In the end, Raimundo ascended and became leader, when mah ni**a Omi DESERVED IT

Omi was too much of an egotistical shit to really be the leader. He was also the reason Rai went bad for a bit

yoo

rai started from the bottom

then he made it, bro

yeah man, Rai worked his ass off

He was also a lot like Grand Master Dashi in terms of attitude, so it really didn't surprise me that he became the leader

I swear

Omi is the chosen one, but being the chosen one does not make him leader material. He's too egotistical and arrogant when it comes to him being a dragon, and he's also horribly naive and gullible. From rewatching the show Rai is a lot more capable of leading the monks than what Omi is ~o3o~

Also it's Chase Young and Master Monk Guan. You were p close~

Edited by Kon

So fashionaaabluh

I'm actually trying to go back to working on stuff, so I've stopped marathoning for now

I am calm c:

He was also a lot like Grand Master Dashi in terms of attitude, so it really didn't surprise me that he became the leader

*pats*

just gotta believe

give tom kenny all the faith he needs

tho he does have more roles than just spongebob now

good stuff, you drink coffee?

sure you are, ya nerd

8]

wasn't that also after he regained everyone trust in being a big good kid after betraying them?

*pats*

just gotta believe

give tom kenny all the faith he needs

tho he does have more roles than just spongebob now

good stuff, you drink coffee?

sure you are, ya nerd

8]

wasn't that also after he regained everyone trust in being a big good kid after betraying them?

It's getting better at least in some of the most recent shows like Steven Universe <3

Yeah, I drink coffee. I'm actually thinking of getting some frozen coffee at a place pretty close to where I live \^o^/

Y-you're the nerd, nerd

;P

Nah, even before he and Dashi had similar attitudes, though Rai wasn't as chill and he lacked Dashi's wisdom

So fashionaaabluh

I am calm c:

Omi was too much of an egotistical shit to really be the leader. He was also the reason Rai went bad for a bit

Omi is the chosen one, but being the chosen one does not make him leader material. He's too egotistical and arrogant when it comes to him being a dragon, and he's also horribly naive and gullible. From rewatching the show Rai is a lot more capable of leading the monks than what Omi is ~o3o~

Also it's Chase Young and Master Monk Guan. You were p close~

Huh... Fair enough.

It really has been a long time since I saw that show, if I forgot such a flaw. >~>

Can we all agree that Chase Young is goat tho? [:

Huh... Fair enough.

It really has been a long time since I saw that show, if I forgot such a flaw. >~>

It helps that I have all this fresh in mind since I've been watching it for the past few days~

I never liked Chase that much tbh, probs 'cause he was a megadick to Jack :x

Edited by Kon

It's getting better at least in some of the most recent shows like Steven Universe <3

Yeah, I drink coffee. I'm actually thinking of getting some frozen coffee at a place pretty close to where I live \^o^/

Y-you're the nerd, nerd

;P

Nah, even before he and Dashi had similar attitudes, though Rai wasn't as chill and he lacked Dashi's wisdom

Yeah ! :D

yeah, you might need it .o.

u2, nerd

8]

damn, don't remember that >.<

yessssssssssss

I never liked Chase that much tbh, probs 'cause he was a megadick to Jack :x

you're calm alright

>8]

Yeah ! :D

yeah, you might need it .o.