FE4 THREAD

Fia

Cool, I will watch it too! I am also looking forward for the mystery partner and the tag team match, but I want to believe there will be some excitement regarding the main event.

the last thing i want is to STING to get the title win over seth

but probably sheamus is gonna cash in

the possibilities are all shite

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

the last thing i want is to STING to get the title win over seth

but probably sheamus is gonna cash in

the possibilities are all shite

What you say is most probable thing to happen really

We shall wait and see

What you say is most probable thing to happen really

We shall wait and see

please don't let this happen

rollins is fucking great dont give it to sheamus

please don't let this happen

rollins is fucking great dont give it to sheamus

I WON'T!

If it is between the two, yes, I prefer Rollins by far!

Gonna sleep now and wake up in four hours, see you later

Edited by James Bond

I WON'T!

If it is between the two, yes, I prefer Rollins by far!

Gonna sleep now and wake up in four hours, see you later

see ya brother

i see you are liking rollins more, huh

I am disappointed in everything. Especially in my country and its people, they are stupid beyond redemption. I can't understand what I was taught in school, and what is the truth anymore. I can't believe what is happening there, why is it even happening. What more do they have to go through, why are they doing that to themselves...

Ok, sorry, this is a rant nobody cares about...

what happened now

see ya brother

i see you are liking rollins more, huh

Back

From him a lot! At least the guy's got charisma in the ring

what happened now

Elections happened, and I am not sure how much you know about the situation here...but even though it is terrible...there are people who actually elected this useless guy again who almost got us out of EU without even planning it and on top of that they are celebrating it...there are no words...

Back

Elections happened, and I am not sure how much you know about the situation here...but even though it is terrible...there are people who actually elected this useless guy again who almost got us out of EU without even planning it and on top of that they are celebrating it...there are no words...

His match against Cena at Summerslam was great, besides the fuck finish. Lovely outfit, too.

Sask the most Brazilian of the Greeks

Back

tbf saskules, i suspect you guys were screwed either way

His match against Cena at Summerslam was great, besides the fuck finish. Lovely outfit, too.

Sask the most Brazilian of the Greeks

Didn't watch Summerslam =(, I heard it was kinda controversial a show in many ways...

Yes, apparently I am

tbf saskules, i suspect you guys were screwed either way

Long time ago, yes, but why do they celebrate for someone who lied right to their faces, he acknowledged it, he cried like he learned from his mistakes, yet I have this intuition he hasn't done his worst yet...

Just why...

Didn't watch Summerslam =(, I heard it was kinda controversial a show in many ways...

well, the tag team match was great because New Day is God Tier, but the double main event had shit finishes so bad that they kinda overshadow the actual matches.

ic title match was wank, women's match was the drizzling shits (and it was one day after sasha banks and bailey had a fucking NGGGGHHHHHH of a match), rusev/ziggler was horrible

well, the tag team match was great because New Day is God Tier, but the double main event had shit finishes so bad that they kinda overshadow the actual matches.

ic title match was wank, women's match was the drizzling shits (and it was one day after sasha banks and bailey had a fucking NGGGGHHHHHH of a match), rusev/ziggler was horrible

I hope today's PPV is better by far! There is also that other tag team match with Stardust and those other guys that I had forgotten about

I hope today's PPV is better by far! There is also that other tag team match with Stardust and those other guys that I had forgotten about

Oh, the Ascension? They said the match was good, will check it later

You guys are making me want to get back into wrestling.

Yes watch it mannn it's only 9,99

That Diva's Title match was just terrible...like all so far...all just to promote Flair's

she's fucking amazing, bro

with an average opponent you can only do so much, but shitty booking is impossible to deal with

she's fucking amazing, bro

with an average opponent you can only do so much, but shitty booking is impossible to deal with

I don't deny her talent, but the match was just one sided and the ending so....expected...