FE4 THREAD

Fia

When you want things to go your way, you shouldn't act so sure you're in the right.

You're basically saying it should be done because you're better, when it probably would have been done had you said nothing.

Not to say it won't be done, but fuck, don't act like your somebody.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds more like you're butthurt over the fact that your threads with multi-post spam got devoured by Ultima. >_>.

I don't care, as long as there is consistency.

About 50000 posts is massive effort. And that is the reason why it should get special treatment.

No, no it doesn't give it any special rights. Many other topics have had many posts. That doesn't give them special treatment. The FE4 thread was being spammed up, so it was locked. Just like the other threads that got spammed up. That is how rules work.

I don't care, as long as there is consistency.

No, no it doesn't give it any special rights. Many other topics have had many posts. That doesn't give them special treatment. The FE4 thread was being spammed up, so it was locked. Just like the other threads that got spammed up. That is how rules work.

It was hijacked. By you. It would be one thing if the thread creator and the regulars did that. But you? You just barged in and pulled that crap.

FE4 Thread's amount of posts is far greater than any of them, really.

FE4 thread also has a large amount of regulars, it would be unfair to them as well.

Anyway, we'll see, this really depends on the decisions of the mods.

It's also unfair that you just hijacked the thread like a child.

Edited by Shanan

Expecting special treatment.

Really, don't you think that it's unfair when a lot of effort was given to a thread THEN it got hijacked by some random people?

It's common sense.

It was hijacked. By you. It would be one thing if the thread creator and the regulars did that. But you? You just barged in and pulled that crap.
I've done that to other threads too. They where locked as well. I didn't see you complain then.

FE4 thread also has a large amount of regulars, it would be unfair to them as well.

Anyway, we'll see, this really depends on the decisions of the mods.

It's also unfair that you just hijacked the thread like a child.

Number. Of. Posts. Doesn't. Fucking. Matter.

Alright, get that? IT DOESN'T MATTER. Ultima is only "special" because it is a thread with a purpose (having all old/locked/whatever) spam threads merged into it. FE4 thread is not special.

As for the last bit, well, life isn't fair. Maybe now you'll help ask for Flood Control in FFtF? :D

again, that was the attitude that vala was making fun of, it was a good topic, but this whole "better than you kind of thing pissed people off.

Really, don't you think that it's unfair when a lot of effort was given to a thread THEN it got hijacked by some random people?

It's common sense.

Happens to most threads around here. It just happens. If you don't want it to get hijacked, DON'T MAKE IT IN FFtF.

Number. Of. Posts. Doesn't. Fucking. Matter.

Alright, get that? IT DOESN'T MATTER. Ultima is only "special" because it is a thread with a purpose (having all old/locked/whatever) spam threads merged into it. FE4 thread is not special.

I think it does matter, but this is personal opinion, I guess.

The same logic could be applied here. FE4 Thread is only "special" because it is a thread with a purpose (having all FE4 fans gather).

Then where else would it go? >_>

Oh, I don't know, maybe THE FUCKING FORUM DESIGNED FOR THE DISCUSSION OF FE GAMES?

I think it does matter, but this is personal opinion, I guess.

The same logic could be applied here. FE4 Thread is only "special" because it is a thread with a purpose (having all FE4 fans gather).

By purpose I mean purpose from a Moderation point of view, otherwise every topic would have a "purpose".

By purpose I mean purpose from a Moderation point of view, otherwise every topic would have a "purpose".

That's not even a purpose. In a massive spam forum, there is really no need to merge threads. At all.

Another tip, try not to care.

Just make another topic. IF they continue to fuck it up, then they are trolling and then you can bitch and complain about that.

I just tried to do that. >_>

That's not even a purpose. In a massive spam forum, there is really no need to merge threads. At all.

Lawl. Just wow. Alright then. Every thread is now special. No thread can be locked, because I can find a reason for any of them to stay open. HAHAHA I AM SPESHUL AND BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND CAN DEMAND THE STAFF NOT LOCK MY TOPICS, LOLOLOLOLOL!

really the FE4 thread was kind of like RP spam, spam in character (which reminds me why doesn't this board have an RP thread...) it also had some hack- game relavancy but it was mostly spam in character

really the FE4 thread was kind of like RP spam, spam in character (which reminds me why doesn't this board have an RP thread...) it also had some hack- game relavancy but it was mostly spam in character

Exactly. It wouldn't fit anywhere else.

Hell, for me, it has nothing to do with the number of posts. I could care less.

Lawl. Just wow. Alright then. Every thread is now special. No thread can be locked, because I can find a reason for any of them to stay open. HAHAHA I AM SPESHUL AND BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND CAN DEMAND THE STAFF NOT LOCK MY TOPICS, LOLOLOLOLOL!

You failed to counter my argument, for the record.

Again, the effort given to FE4 Thread comes into play here. The thread owner CANNOT control some people coming into her thread and spamming it.

Also, "life is unfair" is just a failure of an argument. We must strive to be fair as much as possible.