• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

My only complaint about the trolling was that it was uncreative and it created all this bullshit drama.

Really, Revan? Fuck you.

You owe me for subjecting me to this shit.

I only meant for this to be a Temporary/New thread. Not to explode into this. >_>

You failed to counter my argument, for the record.

Again, the effort given to FE4 Thread comes into play here. The thread owner CANNOT control some people coming into her thread and spamming it.

Also, "life is unfair" is just a failure of an argument. We must strive to be fair as much as possible.

Which argument did I fail to counter? Pray tell.

Again, I CAN MAKE AN ARGUMENT LIKE THAT FOR ANY FUCKING THREAD. And besides that point, that is fucking retarded to say that the topic creator should have total control of their topic. That's what Loki was bitching about. Fuck. Now, I'm going to say this again, slowly; it doesn't matter how many posts a topic has, nor how much effort was put into it, because its in fucking FFtF. Its a spam forum. Now, I could understand you complaining in other sections. But not FFtF.

As for life is unfair, well, your mums a DILF.

My only complaint about the trolling was that it was uncreative and it created all this bullshit drama.

Really, Revan? Fuck you.

You owe me for subjecting me to this shit.

:D

I hope so. I also hope those guys don't do that whole multi-post spam crap again. They made a topic called the FF4 THREAD. But that got locked and devoured by Ultima. So, they instead took revenge on our thread. >_>

THAT WAS A THREAD MAKING FUN OF FE4 THREAD

SO BASICALLY

WE WERE ALREADY PLANNING ON ATTACKING THE FE4 THREAD

AND RED FOX WITNESSED IT ALL AND DIDN'T TRY TO STOP US

:D

Which argument did I fail to counter? Pray tell.

Again, I CAN MAKE AN ARGUMENT LIKE THAT FOR ANY FUCKING THREAD. And besides that point, that is fucking retarded to say that the topic creator should have total control of their topic. That's what Loki was bitching about. Fuck. Now, I'm going to say this again, slowly; it doesn't matter how many posts a topic has, nor how much effort was put into it, because its in fucking FFtF. Its a spam forum. Now, I could understand you complaining in other sections. But not FFtF.

As for life is unfair, well, your mums a DILF.

That's not even a purpose. In a massive spam forum, there is really no need to merge threads. At all.

If you're going to laugh at something, give a reason why.

I didn't say that the topic creator should have total control. I'm saying that it's unfair for some people to just come in and spam needlessly. Different things.

Any fucking thread? Christ, does any other thread have 50000 posts? It got 50000 posts starting from 21 December 2008, and it's had a lot of regulars since, so why isn't FE4 thread special compared to other threads?

Nice. Really creative of you.

Seriously, I might be "feeding the troll" and all that, and maybe flaming right now, but I don't care.

WHAT THE FUCK?

It's also unfair that you just hijacked the thread like a child.

This all the way. This debate is really all empty points and this one sentence is the real point. FE4 Thread may not be "special" or any of that, but it is an active thread with frequent posters who enjoy using it. Why can't you guys just leave it be?

I've done that to other threads too. They where locked as well. I didn't see you complain then.

Seriously, what's your damn problem?

bunny is my call sign.

This all the way. This debate is really all empty points and this one sentence is the real point. FE4 Thread may not be "special" or any of that, but it is an active thread with frequent posters who enjoy using it. Why can't you guys just leave it be?

Fun? In this, a time of war and poverty? MADNESS.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

That's not even a purpose. In a massive spam forum, there is really no need to merge threads. At all.

If you're going to laugh at something, give a reason why.

I didn't say that the topic creator should have total control. I'm saying that it's unfair for some people to just come in and spam needlessly. Different things.

Any fucking thread? Christ, does any other thread have 50000 posts? It got 50000 posts starting from 21 December 2008, and it's had a lot of regulars since, so why isn't FE4 thread special compared to other threads?

Nice. Really creative of you.

I did respond to that point by saying that, you know, you're basically saying that all threads have a purpose equal to that of Ultima, and thus should be kept around. To be honest, I don't care about Ultima, but there must be a reason for it, otherwise it wouldn't be pinned.

I'll laugh at things if they're funny.

Oh, wow, its unfair that somebody spammed in a spam forum. Just pointing this out, but I brought some of this stuff up a long time ago here, but then I decided that they didn't really want to change, so I wouldn't press the issue. Feel free to ask for Flood Control though, god knows I've wanted it for ages.

Fuck. Do you not understand that the posts DO NOT MATTER. We where simply posting in FF4 thread, giving it more posts when it was locked. Does that mean it should have been saved? When is the point when a topic has enough posts to be saved? How do we judge the "effort" put into each post? Holy tittyshitting christ, I will say this once again: The number of posts in a topic does not make it special.

I know, I'm a comic genius hey?

Fuck. Do you not understand that the posts DO NOT MATTER. We where simply posting in FF4 thread, giving it more posts when it was locked.

...Your FFIV Thread was a multi-post spamfest. That's why it was locked. >_>

Edited by Aless the Black Knight

Seriously, I might be "feeding the troll" and all that, and maybe flaming right now, but I don't care.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Seriously, what's your damn problem?

What's my problem? I don't have one. I simply am very good at pointing out flaws in a system, and exploiting them.

Also, the other half of this is that I knew this would happen when I started to spam the thread. You know why? Because you people act so fucking special just because you spam up that thread and use it as a fucking chatroom because you can't be bothered to download MSN and use it, or someshit. And many other members KNEW you would baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw your eyes out too.

What's my problem? I don't have one. I simply am very good at pointing out flaws in a system, and exploiting them.

Also, the other half of this is that I knew this would happen when I started to spam the thread. You know why? Because you people act so fucking special just because you spam up that thread and use it as a fucking chatroom because you can't be bothered to download MSN and use it, or someshit. And many other members KNEW you would baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw your eyes out too.

We act special? All we do is try to have our conversations there. Who are you to care about how it's used?

Consecutive posts of the same thing? No.

Dude. You posted in it. Surely you yourself could see how retarded some of the posts were. I argue I expended more effort sitting there hammering Control V, tab, and then Enter a bunch of times over and over again than most of you expended making that thread. It was full of crap to begin with.

Oh, I don't know, maybe THE FUCKING FORUM DESIGNED FOR THE DISCUSSION OF FE GAMES?
The FE4 thread began on the NES / SNES FE games board, but due to the more social nature of the regulars and their antics, it went to FftF.

And also, posts 8-13 of this thread suggest that multiposting spamming is not allowed even in FftF anyway, so if I'm interpreting the rules right, you and Hika were actually breaking the rules.

I don't see anything wrong with FE4 Thread. As for the "we think we're special" part, no, I don't think we're special and I think most posters there agree. It is simply something that's fun and works well, until someone comes along doing this.

HEY LOOK, SO WAS THE FE4 THREAD! OH BOY!

Big difference between multiposting and this. I actually liked Ultima and it's multiposting, but carrying it over to FE4 thread is just immature..

I'll stop arguing soon.

I did respond to that point by saying that, you know, you're basically saying that all threads have a purpose equal to that of Ultima, and thus should be kept around. To be honest, I don't care about Ultima, but there must be a reason for it, otherwise it wouldn't be pinned.

All threads don't have a purpose equal to Ultima, true, but Ultima's purpose is worthless anyway.

The purpose you stated for Ultima was a worthless one, and FFTF could function just as well without the moderation "benefits" (none) which Ultima supposedly gives.

Oh, wow, its unfair that somebody spammed in a spam forum. Just pointing this out, but I brought some of this stuff up a long time ago here, but then I decided that they didn't really want to change, so I wouldn't press the issue. Feel free to ask for Flood Control though, god knows I've wanted it for ages.

Way to go ignoring the essential details. FE4 thread started in December 21 and right now it has 50000 posts with the purpose of gathering all FE4 fans and RPing, and is it REALLY fair for some people to immaturely SPAM it to death? I don't think so.

Fuck. Do you not understand that the posts DO NOT MATTER. We where simply posting in FF4 thread, giving it more posts when it was locked. Does that mean it should have been saved? When is the point when a topic has enough posts to be saved? How do we judge the "effort" put into each post? Holy tittyshitting christ, I will say this once again: The number of posts in a topic does not make it special.

Posts do fucking matter. As I said, this is just personal opinion.

The reason the other threads didn't get special treatment is because of the ratio. Let's say if a thread has 1000 posts then got flooded AND closed:

1000:50000

1:50 ratio,

Pretty massive. Don't you agree? I think that gives it special treatment.

I know, I'm a comic genius hey?

Yes you are.

The FE4 thread began on the NES / SNES FE games board, but due to the more social nature of the regulars and their antics, it went to FftF.

And also, posts 8-13 of this thread suggest that multiposting spamming is not allowed even in FftF anyway, so if I'm interpreting the rules right, you and Hika were actually breaking the rules.

Guess what, if its spammy enough to be in FFtF, its spammy enough for me to raep it.

As for this part, actually, no. You see, unless you wish to argue that every new member should be expected to read every single page of every Announcement ever on this site, in addition to the Forum Rules (which by the way, are displayed there handily), you can't say that's a rule. Because its not included in the official rules document thing, or even in the first post of ANY Announcement.