FE4 THREAD

Fia

I wonder how empty a life has to be for someone to care so much about a topic being unlocked on the forum of a Fire Emblem fansite.

Pretty pathetic.

If I were Fia, I honestly wouldn't care. It'll be back up soon.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And I just tried to make a new thread replacing the old one. I can hope for the old one to reopen, but if it doesn't, then I'd have used this one. But then you posted in here and created more drama. This isn't a "petition" to reopen the thread. >_>

I wonder how empty a life has to be for someone to care so much about a topic being unlocked on the forum of a Fire Emblem fansite.

Pretty pathetic.

alot of things are pathetic, you are too...

Pretty pathetic.

IT'S ALSO PATHETIC TO MOCK SOMEONE ONLINE WHO CARES ABOUT A THREAD BEING LOCKED ON A SPAM FORUM ON A FE FANSITE.

Yeah, I went there.

And at the same time, you are crying like a child over it, even though it will be open once more.

I hope you boys and girls know how good of an argument you are creating towards completely removing the FE4 topic.

Edited by Death

All threads don't have a purpose equal to Ultima, true, but Ultima's purpose is worthless anyway.

The purpose you stated for Ultima was a worthless one, and FFTF could function just as well without the moderation "benefits" (none) which Ultima supposedly gives.

Way to go ignoring the essential details. FE4 thread started in December 21 and right now it has 50000 posts with the purpose of gathering all FE4 fans and RPing, and is it REALLY fair for some people to immaturely SPAM it to death? I don't think so.

Posts do fucking matter. As I said, this is just personal opinion.

The reason the other threads didn't get special treatment is because of the ratio. Let's say if a thread has 1000 posts then got flooded AND closed:

1000:50000

1:50 ratio,

Pretty massive. Don't you agree? I think that gives it special treatment.

Yes you are.

Is it fair? Is it just? ARE WE FUCKING SPAMMING IN A GODDAMN SPAM FORUM?

OMG, WE SPAMMED A LOT IN THIS THREAD.

Well guess what? I don't fucking care. The amount you spam is pretty much irrellevent.

But by all means, keep going, you're only digging yourself a hole. I bet the topic will get Deleted after you guys pulled this shit.

And I just tried to make a new thread replacing the old one. I can hope for the old one to reopen, but if it doesn't, then I'd have used this one. But then you posted in here and created more drama. This isn't a "petition" to reopen the thread. >_>

Somebody BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWed so I had to jump in. If you'd all decided to play FE4 and keep your mouths shut, none of this would have happened. That's right, its all you guys' fault!

And at the same time, you are crying like a child over it, even though it will be open once more.

I hope you boys and girls know how good of an argument you are creating towards completely removing the FE4 topic.

Crying like a child? Not for something on the Internet, sorry. Not worth my time. I always counter bad logic.

Is it fair? Is it just? ARE WE FUCKING SPAMMING IN A GODDAMN SPAM FORUM?

Thanks for ignoring the details.

Well guess what? I don't fucking care. The amount you spam is pretty much irrellevent.

Good for you, then.

But by all means, keep going, you're only digging yourself a hole. I bet the topic will get Deleted after you guys pulled this shit.

I bet the topic will get Deleted after YOU guys pulled this shit.

Edited by Shanan

All posts in this thread were productive and spawned a mess of conversation.

God, they could really use a Mod on the morning shift here. IT'S 5 AM, WHERE ARE YOUR MODS?

Sleeping.

Its great, hey?

Somebody BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWed so I had to jump in. If you'd all decided to play FE4 and keep your mouths shut, none of this would have happened. That's right, its all you guys' fault!

...Wow. Dude...just...wow. >_>

I don't care about feeding it to Ultima, I care about people shutting the fuck up about a topic. It has been going on the entire time I have been here, it's an eyesore.

Actually, FE4 thread would eat Ultima if merged, but hey.

We act special? All we do is try to have our conversations there. Who are you to care about how it's used?

THIS.

Dude. You posted in it. Surely you yourself could see how retarded some of the posts were. I argue I expended more effort sitting there hammering Control V, tab, and then Enter a bunch of times over and over again than most of you expended making that thread. It was full of crap to begin with.

It never hurt anyone, did it?

Pretty pathetic.

Okay, I answer to this because the provocation succeeded well..

It's basically a social environment. I care about it almost as much as my real life social environments. I see nothing wrong with that, why should there be?

Crying like a child? Not for something on the Internet, sorry. Not worth my time. I always counter bad logic.

Thanks for ignoring the details.

Good for you, then.

I bet the topic will get Deleted after YOU guys pulled this shit.

Always counter bad logic? I ignore the details? What is this?

Look. Someone made a topic. The topic went to the spam section. It was very popular. A horribly handsome and charismatic young man decided to spam that topic, since it WAS a Spam Forum. The topic was locked. The people who made that topic started BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWing about how it was super speshul. Said horribly handsome and charismatic young man was all like "Fuck."

You guys started it.

As for this part, actually, no. You see, unless you wish to argue that every new member should be expected to read every single page of every Announcement ever on this site, in addition to the Forum Rules (which by the way, are displayed there handily), you can't say that's a rule. Because its not included in the official rules document thing, or even in the first post of ANY Announcement.
Technically it is part of the official rules document. Somebody simply had to ask which rules weren't going to be enforced in FftF, but since multipost spamming is clarified by Jyosua to be enforceable, I will use the report button.

And obviously, people do have a problem with multi-post spamming ruining other people's threads, so even if it turns out to not be an enforceable rule, I'll start PMing mods to take action and to make a new rule to prevent more threads from being attacked.

Look. Someone made a topic. The topic went to the spam section. It was very popular. A horribly handsome and charismatic young man decided to spam that topic, since it WAS a Spam Forum. The topic was locked. The people who made that topic started BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWing about how it was super speshul. Said horribly handsome and charismatic young man was all like "Fuck."

You guys started it.

Details, please.

THIS.

It never hurt anyone, did it?

Okay, I answer to this because the provocation succeeded well..

It's basically a social environment. I care about it almost as much as my real life social environments. I see nothing wrong with that, why should there be?

Then why was there something wrong with my spam in the topic, or its locking?

It never hurt anyone. I don't see anything wrong with it.

You guys started it.

Trying to make a thread replacing a locked one is bawing?