• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's basically a social environment. I care about it almost as much as my real life social environments. I see nothing wrong with that, why should there be?

No. Real life and the internet are completely different. You do not know any of these people, you may know things about them, but you don't -know- any of them. You only read words that they type.

Then why was there something wrong with my spam in the topic, or its locking?

It never hurt anyone. I don't see anything wrong with it.

PROTIP: Mature people take this up to mods, not ruin other people's threads and accomplish nothing.

No, what you guys said in the first page was though.

Hoping for the thread to be reopened is bawing?

Seriously, I already stated I don't care either way. I can hope for the better outcome and prepare for other outcomes. >_>.

PROTIP: Mature people take this up to mods, not ruin other people's threads and accomplish nothing.

Yeah, because actions taken about a silly topic for laughs have such a link to maturity. Because he is obligated to care SO MUCH.

No. Real life and the internet are completely different. You do not know any of these people, you may know things about them, but you don't -know- any of them. You only read words that they type.

Eteller, I have to agree with him here. Real life matters A LOT more than the Internet.

The Internet is a good source of entertainment.

PROTIP: People who don't look like twats don't baw about what happened to their precious thread in a Spam Forum.

PROTIP: People who don't look like twats don't baw about what happened to their precious thread in a Spam Forum.

Arguing is not always equal to bawing, sorry.

I find it ironic how this topic will shoot up a hundred posts in a matter of hours much like the previous topic.

Of course, that's not irony. It's satire. My use of the word ironic is actually the only thing ironic there.

But more people know what irony is, so I'll stick to that.

I'll probably stop after this post..

Well guess what? I don't fucking care. The amount you spam is pretty much irrellevent.

You do care, obviously. I just don't see why.

Then why was there something wrong with my spam in the topic, or its locking?

It never hurt anyone. I don't see anything wrong with it.

It got the thread locked and it prevented posting, so I don't see the point in that.

I never claimed otherwise. Of course I don't really know any of these people.

Eteller, I have to agree with him here. Real life matters A LOT more than the Internet.

Little secret. This is what Revan and I are doing right now, and pretty much always do on SF. All entertainment to us, no matter how many 12 year olds mumble "frikkin owned".

Let's say, this thread got 30000 posts:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14206

A massive amount of effort was given, right, because of making comics? Do you think it would stay locked if flooded?

Yes, I think it would. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. You can like, download the thread if you're really that attached to it. Its size would be irrelevant. Now, of course I don't think this should be able to happen in the first place, but oh look, it was.

Yeah, because actions taken about a silly topic for laughs have such a link to maturity. Because he is obligated to care SO MUCH.
Then this would have never happened.
Go do what I just suggested if you feel so strongly about this.

Little secret. This is what Revan and I are doing right now, and pretty much always do on SF. All entertainment to us, no matter how many 12 year olds mumble "frikkin owned".

Mods don't take that into account when unlocking a thread, though.

Yes, I think it would. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. You can like, download the thread if you're really that attached to it. Its size would be irrelevant. Now, of course I don't think this should be able to happen in the first place, but oh look, it was.

A forum is something for communication. It is for discussion.

FE4 thread provided masses of communication for FE4 fans and it like, was perhaps the thread which contributed to that communication the most. Interaction must be encouraged.

unfortunatly I know this is the case all too well

I agree with that too, mostly.

not me, I was trying to make humor, like I am trying to do now, you guys are being

SERIUZ and it is getting on my nerves

I'll stop being serious now.

*Nargas multiposters*

Then this would have never happened.

Go do what I just suggested if you feel so strongly about this.

Except I don't actually care.

You see, I found out something about SF a long time ago. You can try to pander and be nice and do all sorts of things like that, and everyone will ignore you and nothing will change. Or you can be an asshole who just fucks with everyone, and suddenly the world is your oyster and everything starts changing just like you wanted it to before.

Food for though, hey?

Anyhow, its been fun hanging here, *snigger* "ruining" peoples' threads, but now I must sleep.

Good night!

Except I don't actually care.

You see, I found out something about SF a long time ago. You can try to pander and be nice and do all sorts of things like that, and everyone will ignore you and nothing will change. Or you can be an asshole who just fucks with everyone, and suddenly the world is your oyster and everything starts changing just like you wanted it to before.

Food for though, hey?

Anyhow, its been fun hanging here, *snigger* "ruining" peoples' threads, but now I must sleep.

Good night!

good night,

...So you wanted attention. >_>