• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to send him a suggestion just to have him say "that wouldn't work" and look like an idiot. >:

You don't have to.

At least some of the staff cares, that was what I was addressing.

To be fair, effort isn't quite the right word.

No offense, but it doesn't take much more effort to talk more than others.

There's a word out there for what it is, perhaps even a word that provide validation.

But it takes effort to write a book. Effort to commit murder. Effort to raid a compound.

There's a word out there for what it is, perhaps even a word that provide validation.

But it takes effort to write a book. Effort to commit murder. Effort to raid a compound.

We were making 50000 posts with depth (RPing, using our imagination) and there were also several pictures dedicated to the thread, fanart, etc. and there were also games, many, many things.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the number of people talking about "effort" here is somewhat limited.

What you did was just get into the way of other people's entertainment for no good reason. That's all.

Only Shanan is really calling it effort. Most other people are just annoyed that the FE4 thread got spammed up and locked because some other thread got locked.

What was that other thread about anyway?

... huh?

What you did was just get into the way of other people's entertainment for no good reason. That's all.

I did no such thing. You'd best realize who shat on your topic before you pick up crap and try to fling it back. I'm merely observing, correcting a misjudgement.

Frankly, if I wanted to ruin your fun, it'd be well constructed and you wouldn't realize I was trolling you until it was much too late.

But anyway, the one person who continues to bring up effort needs to realize that while, initially, the claim that a topic lasted three months on a spam forum sound impressive, you have to consider it was a topic labeled after the most popular FE game, on an FE Fansite, in a spam forum. It'd be impressive if the topic had subject matter, but it didn't.

The other thread mentioned actually was just mocking the FE4 topic.

EDIT: You might want to actually understand the situation before you complain about it. It's sad when I do and you don't.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

But anyway, the one person who continues to bring up effort needs to realize that while, initially, the claim that a topic lasted three months on a spam forum sound impressive, you have to consider it was a topic labeled after the most popular FE game, on an FE Fansite, in a spam forum. It'd be impressive if the topic had subject matter, but it didn't.

...Huh?

I did no such thing. You'd best realize who shat on your topic before you pick up crap and try to fling it back. I'm merely observing, correcting a misjudgement.

Frankly, if I wanted to ruin your fun, it'd be well constructed and you wouldn't realize I was trolling you until it was much too late.

The other thread mentioned actually was just mocking the FE4 topic.

EDIT: You might want to actually understand the situation before you complain about it. It's sad when I do and you don't.

0/10.

In shorter words, what you did is condense a number of topics into one. A decent feat, but it was bound to happen with the title.

Name a movie "The Greatest Fucking Movie to Ever Exist" and people will watch it simply to learn that it isn't.

That didn't counter any of what I said. The fact that there was effort:

- we played several games (hurt, heal, etc.)

- we RPed a lot

- we used our imagination a lot

All of that for 50000 posts. Also, we never spammed seriously. We were, in a way, nothing like Ultima.

Clever.

But at the end of the day, I wasn't the one being used like a toilet over the internet.

- we played several games (hurt, heal, etc.)

- we RPed a lot

- we used our imagination a lot

So it was several topics combined into one. Wonderful.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

Clever.

But at the end of the day, I wasn't the one being used like a toilet over the internet.

Is that really all you can come up with?

Bolded part, meaning it doesn't matter.

Well, we lived through being used like a toilet, and we're keeping on trucking since we just made a new topic. There are far worse threads than FE4 Thread that gets to exist, and none of us got banned, so I don't see how we've gotten pwned in any way since we can still have an FE4 thread.

Well, we lived through being used like a toilet, and we're keeping on trucking since we just made a new topic. There are far worse threads than FE4 Thread that gets to exist, and none of us got banned, so I don't see how we've gotten pwned in any way since we can still have an FE4 thread.

If the world can be that black and white.

If the world can be that black and white.
Huh? All I'm saying is, even though people attempted to trash on the FE4 thread, we're just gonna pick up and re-build.

Even we can't justify the thread to you Ultima peeps, so what? We'll still exist, and we'll still continue having fun even without a gigantic post count.

Well, we lived through being used like a toilet, and we're keeping on trucking since we just made a new topic.

You aren't so great at creating illusions of oppression. Did you know that that is actually a tactic used to con people? Done mainly in cults as far as I am aware.