FE4 THREAD

Fia

ugh

everything would be fine if i could just stop feeling and caring about anything and went along with whatever my mom wanted for me in life and not care about isolation

and I'm too scared to confront either of my parents even with any friends involved because idk possible retaliation maybe????? idk but I'd just rather not risk it, and I think I'm beyond saving anyways

to stop feeling and caring is the activity of

meanie faces!!!

it sucks that your parents suck though it's a lot harder to get through things when the persons of authority fuck your shit up

fight-o, okay??? honks bids u fighto

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

ganbatte lettoose

trying :( idk how long i can keep it up but ily Nighty fanks

to stop feeling and caring is the activity of

meanie faces!!!

it sucks that your parents suck though it's a lot harder to get through things when the persons of authority fuck your shit up

fight-o, okay??? honks bids u fighto

o-oh i meant more like not caring about what happens to me and not having wants and stuff like that but that would be bad yes

;_; thanks Yasa ily2

Having emotions and caring about our well-being and having desires are some of the elements that make us all human.

:L

You better be

Where are you in it, if you remember? It was the characters driving the game for me until a certain point, then both them and the plot in conjunction was what got me fully invested. Fates is coming out on the 20th of May over here. And I really don't; I have cordial relationships with a fair few people down the club, but nothing more than that

(´・ω・`)

I am, I am! I can't help if sometimes my depression takes a hold of me.

I believe it's the first day of field study group thing in Chapter Five. I don't know, I think the entire game held me in pretty early on. And I see... Well, I assumed you were pretty intimate with your offline friends or acquaintances or whatever you wanna call them.

Edited by Velouria

(´・ω・`)

I am, I am! I can't help if sometimes my depression takes a hold of me.

I believe it's the first day of field study group thing in Chapter Five. I don't know, I think the entire game held me in pretty early on. And I see... Well, I assumed you were pretty intimate with your offline friends or acquaintances or whatever you wanna call them.

I apologise wholeheartedly

Yeah, I can relate somewhat

Ah, you're there. That's actually one of my favourite locations, atmospherically. And no, everyone I hanged around with during school and college I no longer speak to. Working in the club was the closest thing I had to an offline social life

I apologise wholeheartedly

Yeah, I can relate somewhat

Ah, you're there. That's actually one of my favourite locations, atmospherically. And no, everyone I hanged around with during school and college I no longer speak to. Working in the club was the closest thing I had to an offline social life

Good.

Mmm, that's...well, I'd say good but at the same time it's not good that you can relate to any extent.

I think it is anyway. Should be. I don't feel like being invested in anything right now so. And I see... That's kinda sad. Well, it's something though. Better than the majority of SF member base.

Good.

Mmm, that's...well, I'd say good but at the same time it's not good that you can relate to any extent.

I think it is anyway. Should be. I don't feel like being invested in anything right now so. And I see... That's kinda sad. Well, it's something though. Better than the majority of SF member base.

Glad that's settled

Well, that's true. Not a nice subject

Fair enough. It's really relaxing, so you'll ease in quite easily when you get back into it. Or so I think. And yeah, it was something. I don't have it any more :P: I might go down now and then to keep my relationship with the Chairman and Manager on good terms, but outside of that I really have no interest in bothering with any and all who affiliate with the club

Glad that's settled

Well, that's true. Not a nice subject

Fair enough. It's really relaxing, so you'll ease in quite easily when you get back into it. Or so I think. And yeah, it was something. I don't have it any more :P: I might go down now and then to keep my relationship with the Chairman and Manager on good terms, but outside of that I really have no interest in bothering with any and all who affiliate with the club

No it's not.

Yeah, it's not bad to get back into it whenever I want to. SURE YOU DO. When you go back to at least keep some relationship up with some people!

I was too curious. I'm sorry.

don't do that again

The screen made it seem like it was some super fanservice borderline hentai anime like To-love-ru.

Hell from what I heard, To-love-ru darkness is pretty much hentai and decided to chuck out all the value and possible romantic sap that I watched it as a guilty pleasure for.

i suspect it could have fit in your guilty pleasure genre, then

Yes!! I can't get emotionally scarred as a machine regardless of abuse ysee ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

i know that feeling too well
but that would be a shame, lewdy

/patpat :(

Hmmm...... you are not ready.

w-why not

I liked both.

Although I feel as though I should read the BokuMachi manga...

apparently the ending was a bit rushed and had a lot that didn't make it into the anime so if you actually liked it might as well

I know i won't bother

also just say erased if you don't want to say that ridiculously long name you weeb

i know that feeling too well
but that would be a shame, lewdy
you'll always be the thread's translating machine
in our hearts
Edited by Tonton

Pretty much what Sirius said.

I used to wish for that, but in the end, it's not worth it. Plus, you'll lose the positive emotions too.

Edited by Velouria

God my eye has been twitching for the past four hours and I'm lowkey kind of worried like what is even happening rn

Hmmm...... you are not ready.

BLOOD TASTES LIKE IRON