• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

22ND YOU GUYS!! GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats not as soon as I hoped bc apparently earlier booking prices are ass but at least theres finally a date set!!!!!!!!

22ND YOU GUYS!! GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats not as soon as I hoped bc apparently earlier booking prices are ass but at least theres finally a date set!!!!!!!!

Yay!!

ohmy2.gif

Wooooooo! I know exactly how you feel!! It's probably the whole seasonal thing, though I'm surprised it's not more expensive for earlier than that date. I can guarantee you that you will remember June 22nd, 2016 for the rest of my life because I'll always remember when I came here.

Congrats Letty~

ohmy.png

Yay!!

Congrats Letty~

Thanks!!!!

ohmy2.gif

ohmy.png

UM

Wooooooo! I know exactly how you feel!! It's probably the whole seasonal thing, though I'm surprised it's not more expensive for earlier than that date. I can guarantee you that you will remember June 22nd, 2016 for the rest of my life because I'll always remember when I came here.

Yes, its finally happening

and probably yeah, he still had to shell out 1,400 for the flight and other expenses so I'd imagine thats a bummer for him lol ;_;

I'm sure I will. And the time spent as well aaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, its finally happening

and probably yeah, he still had to shell out 1,400 for the flight and other expenses so I'd imagine thats a bummer for him lol ;_;

I'm sure I will. And the time spent as well aaaaaaaaaaaa

I don't think he'll see it as a bummer or anything. And he should think about what I had to do. I had to shell out all the money for my trip here! But then I didn't have to pay for transportation.

But of course! You'll always remember the date and the events for the rest of your life. :3

I don't think he'll see it as a bummer or anything. And he should think about what I had to do. I had to shell out all the money for my trip here! But then I didn't have to pay for transportation.

But of course! You'll always remember the date and the events for the rest of your life. :3

Oh wow, that would cost a lot yes @_@

I'm really excited!!! And also really nervous. But mostly excited. I guess thats what happens when you're-- uh-- something uh-- going to be with--- someone really special er-- to your life-- something.....

i'm rooting for you guys

fanks TE