Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just FC steam copies to give away then

I bought the GOG version to do that.

Also, I already bought FC like four times already. SC, three. The 3rd... once.. so far. Sen twice. Sen II once, but will buy again when ToCS II comes out. Also bought Zero/Ao Evo, so I think I gave Falcom enough $$$.

I have most of the Ys games and Tokyo Xanadu, too.

Seeing Berseria stuff sucks because I don't think I'll be able to play it or anytime soon

I wish I could just take my brother's PS4 but nooooo, I'd have to go down in the dank ass basement to play it and who knows how dirty and unsanitary it is knowing he's been there >_>

also it sounds like things are going bad for him in Cali already so I might not even get the chance to play it anyways pffffffbtbpfbgpnftg

I gave up on Tales of, lol...while my PS4 is just sitting around unused. Berseria is out though?

and lol California doesn't want your brother either. :<

No not yet, its still gonna be quite awhile I think

its just unfair how Japan is getting it for the PS3 too while we aren't, Bamco is being a bunch of cheapskates

I'd imagine, I just wish he could be ejected to some remote island and my parents didn't give a shit about him

Oh. I assume it's out in Japan then. But damn... Bamco being Bamco then. .-. LIKE IT WAS WITH TALES OF VESPERIA. >________>

I know right. He's so... ugh. It's like, I wish your brother would grow up. How old is he anyway?

Yeep

I don't know, and I'm also starting to worry about my friends' judgment as of late too... s: Why does everyone gotta be acting dumb

I seriously hope I can get some advice about this from my therapist I'm really worried

Eh? What's happening with your friends? :c

When is the appointment? May take some time if it's your first appointment though. Unless you already saw them.

I don't feel really comfortable going into detail in public, but its bothering me a lot...... To put it short I'm starting to doubt their sensibility and judgement considering the kind of people they've been hanging around with whose lives sound fabricated and I feel like they're putting themselves in danger and would endanger me as well if they choose to get more involved especially if I'm living with them and I don't know what to do anymore and I'm afraid to voice my suspicions and feel like I might not have anywhere stable to live now

Thursday at 7pm, and this'll be my first time yeah

hmmm... I see... Hopefully your therapist can help you then. I'm not sure what I can do, but you should voice those suspicions to your therapist at the very least. So you won't feel so suppressed or anything. Maybe they won't get too involved or maybe hopefully it's nothing too bad. :< Just keep going to the appointments!!

Why am I still awake. Oh right, I decided to practice speedrunning in the afternoon. No sleep and Ein is coming over to join in my therapy, yay. Fuck.

Edited by Cirno

Yeah, I'll tell the therapist because theres honestly no one else I know in real life I trust or know to talk about it with concerning my friends and I'm getting in a bad place again over it and other things I can't deal much longer I feel like absolute shit

I'll make it a point to go though yes