FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, I'll tell the therapist because theres honestly no one else I know in real life I trust or know to talk about it with concerning my friends and I'm getting in a bad place again over it and other things I can't deal much longer I feel like absolute shit

I'll make it a point to go though yes

You better! It's never a good thing to keep things in to yourself. You'll only end up imploding... I know... so yes. Please do. :c

GOOD. Pride helped you get to this point too!

Ein, do you think it's a miracle that humanity survived that long?

Ein's been asleep for so many hours lol. And I doubt he'd feel that way.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You better! It's never a good thing to keep things in to yourself. You'll only end up imploding... I know... so yes. Please do. :c

GOOD. Pride helped you get to this point too!

I don't want to keep this to myself, but I have to be careful who I tell as well as how I talk to my friends when it comes to finding out information about those people because if they find out I suspect those friends of theirs and I'm that talking about it theres no telling what they'll do-- they might get angry and abandon me, I can't risk that... So therapist it is, its just that I hate having to wait until Thursday, its eating me up inside and I have a bad headache now

Yepyep, I can't let him down either. I'd be no good otherwise, I've already been too much trouble as is

Edited by Lettuce

I understand what you're saying so it's okay. And I know how you feel. :< Try to do something you enjoy? There must be somethinggggg.

Pfff, I doubt he'd see you as no good or trouble. More like I know he doesn't. He just wants to be able to help you.

Ahh, thank you. I can't really think of anything I'd enjoy at the moment, I'll probably just watch something and then attempt to sleep since I'm tired anyway

I believe you, I just feel terrible about getting in moods like this since I know he wants to help aa I don't particularly feel too good about myself right now, sorry

database, day 4xx

west faction is the weakest of the three, so naturally it devolves into a civil war between the strongest (but decadent) guild and a coalition of the other remotely relevant guilds, effectively led by a 60-years-old dude

july events seem boring

3.0 is out in korea and despite adding new races and areas, seems to focus on making things you can already do harder to get

patron expiring in a week, credit prices have skyrocketed (25% up)

self-defined gear objectives have almost been reached

will july be it (for the 10th time)

tobqrj89.gif

okay

Ahh, thank you. I can't really think of anything I'd enjoy at the moment, I'll probably just watch something and then attempt to sleep since I'm tired anyway

I believe you, I just feel terrible about getting in moods like this since I know he wants to help aa I don't particularly feel too good about myself right now, sorry

Yes, do thaaaat.

I know what you mean. D: It's fine, I understand because I get that way too...

How much did you pay for items?

excuse me, i'm f2p (though as we say there, "you no pay, you no win")

by "cheap", i presumed you meant those browser games with low production values

which it isn't

nep will save me

maybe

fire emblem-style epilogues

you know

<title> <name>

<battles> <wins> <losses>

<shit that happened after the game>

Oh alright

my butthole was clenched that we would get another game

not that i would play but it's nice to know

trunks bro

I HAVEN'T SLEPT AT ALL.

o TE, I'm in like 13 hours (a few minutes from it) and I'm gonna finish [spoiler=sen 2]Crossbell chapter.

/flees

Edited by Cirno

Oh alright

my butthole was clenched that we would get another game

not that i would play but it's nice to know

trunks bro

idk if they have a reason to be fooling around though

I HAVEN'T SLEPT AT ALL.

o TE, I'm in like 13 hours (a few minutes from it) and I'm gonna finish [spoiler=sen 2]Crossbell chapter.

/flees

then GO BED

i'm presuming you're carrying over levels from your previous playthrough

database, day 4xx

west faction is the weakest of the three, so naturally it devolves into a civil war between the strongest (but decadent) guild and a coalition of the other remotely relevant guilds, effectively led by a 60-years-old dude

july events seem boring

3.0 is out in korea and despite adding new races and areas, seems to focus on making things you can already do harder to get

patron expiring in a week, credit prices have skyrocketed (25% up)

self-defined gear objectives have almost been reached

will july be it (for the 10th time

when's the book

would pirate

oh you

I fucking did it. In 14 hours, 16 minutes and 44 seconds. At least to the last hit on that boss.

most speedruns aren't done on ng+... >_>