• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that's good.

Nice, you enjoying it? He's all about Uzume now lol.

it was pretty unimpressive actually

i may or may not grind lily ranks for the final achievements... maybe one per day

b-but nepgear is cuter dreamcast huh

victory ii wasn't bad, except for the crafting system (which mostly required endgame mats to craft irrelevant gear... seriously, what were they thinking)

I see a Noire as well.

it was pretty unimpressive actually
i may or may not grind lily ranks for the final achievements... maybe one per day

b-but nepgear is cuter dreamcast huh
victory ii wasn't bad, except for the crafting system (which mostly required endgame mats to craft irrelevant gear... seriously, what were they thinking)

I see, that's a shame.

Yeah, I guess he likes her personality a lot and her special and EXE Drive skill, reminds him of Gurren Laggan which he's a huge fan boy about. 「とっておきの夢をくれてやる!ぶっ飛べええええ!」

Indeed, there also should've been a function that skips the animation of sending scouts into a dungeon. Besides those things I hope they make another one like V2.

Speaking of irrelevant gear, there was a weapon for Iffy as a reward in the arena, took me a long time since the damn doogo kept healing but then I saw that the weapon was inferior to what I had. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Edited by Fei Mao

for suikoden 1, "Recruitment Guide" by Hobson on gamefaqs seems to be decent, listing characters in the order you can recruit them

(oniken's faq throws spoilers at your face from the get-go)

of course, you only have to worry about recruiting people once you get past the prologue and become a leader

for 2, there's a gamefaqs thread listing the missable recruits with pseudonyms

suikoden 1's similar threads aren't so kind

I see, that's a shame.

Yeah, I guess he likes her personality a lot and her special and EXE Drive skill, reminds him of Gurren Laggan which he's a huge fan boy about. 「とっておきの夢をくれてやる!ぶっ飛べええええ!」

Indeed, there also should've been a function that skips the animation of sending scouts into a dungeon. Besides those things I hope they make another one like V2.

Speaking of irrelevant gear, there was a weapon for Iffy as a reward in the arena, took me a long time since the damn doogo kept healing but then I saw that the weapon was inferior to what I had. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

i can see how uzume's drill would remind someone of gurren lagann... for obvious reasons (it reminded me too)

it took me so long to notice i could select multiple scouts at a time...

i think i only bothered doing 3 or 4 arena battles in vii

Edited by TheEnd

for suikoden 1, "Recruitment Guide" by Hobson on gamefaqs seems to be decent, listing characters in the order you can recruit them

of course, you only have to worry about recruiting people once you get past the prologue and become a leader

hmm thanks I'll look into those

i can see how uzume's drill would remind someone of gurren lagann... for obvious reasons (it reminded me too)

it took me so long to notice i could select multiple scouts at a time...

i think i only bothered doing 3 or 4 arena battles in vii

Same here

Yeah, I didn't do much of the arena either. (Though I really like the lobby and battle music) Will you try Blanc vs Zombies? I heard that one is better than NepU.

Edited by Fei Mao

Yeah, I didn't do much of the arena either. (Though I really like the lobby and battle music) Will you try Blanc vs Zombies? I heard that one is better than NepU.

the arena battle music was great

well, nep vii's soundtrack in general was pretty good

special mention for sailing of a daydream, a.k.a hyperdimension is literally videogame heaven

i was considering picking it up during the next sales if it's 50%+ off

that aside though, i'm looking forward to 4 goddesses online

somehow i already knew you were talking about xanadu next before you posted the image

it's an old, niche, already translated game, released with little to no discount

i've heard bon appétit is a rhythim game with few good songs, and little king's story seems to be a low quality port (i'd have bought it otherwise)

800 THOUSAND PEOPLE PAID $60 FOR NO MAN'S SKY WHY CAN'T ANYONE PAY $20 FOR XANADU NEXT DAMMIT ;_;

doing something like 15~20k at launch would have been pretty good for what it is, this is downright depressing

Edited by Tonton

i'll probably get it when decently discounted

I'll get Xanadu Next at some point

I'm just unwilling to buy stuff ATM because a) Unemployed and b) Holiday season and such

:(